33

Aphrodite Talisman had spent three months trying to figure out how she was going to get back at Juno and Clay

Aphrodite Talisman had spent three months trying to figure out how she was going to get back at Juno and Clay. The issue no longer revolved around getting Clay to date her. No, now all that mattered was breaking them up as a consequence for the couple's actions towards her.

She and her mother had spent so long coming up with solutions on how to handle this. It wasn't as if they had the help of Michelle Morrison anymore.

Michelle had blocked both of them only days after they had all shown up at Juno's apartment. She had been trying, unsuccessfully, to make it up to Mark and Claire. The couple was flabbergasted that Mark's mother thought this would ever be something they could forgive.

Claire knew she was never liked by Michelle and that Juno pouring red wine all over her did not make anything better. Although it never occurred to Claire that she would take things this far. She wanted to fuck over Juno and hopefully along the way screw over Claire and Mark's relationship.

The married couple had tried incredibly hard to keep a relationship with Michelle, setting boundaries and making sure they were both comfortable with how involved she was. They both knew how horrible she could be to Claire and how controlling she was over Mark so they tried very hard to keep contact while making sure they kept their relationship stable and healthy.

Yet after the realisation of what Michelle had done they took the step to officially go no contact with Michelle. Of course Aphrodite and Anne-Marie did not care about this. They only really cared about the fact that they could no longer use her to get information on Juno and Clay through Mark and Claire.

When Michelle blocked her it was clear to Aphrodite that she needed to switch tactics. All of the doxxing and trying to spread misinformation on Juno and Dream was not working. In fact it only made them grow closer together.

So Aphrodite spent ages trying to come up with a plan. She came across an old notebook of Juno's at one point, it was full of Greek myths which Aphrodite hoped to find some inspiration in.

She first considered taking inspiration from the story of Gilgamesh, Ishtar and Enkidu.

In the myth Ishtar tries to seduce Gilgamesh and promises Gilgamesh rewards in return for having sex with her. Gilgamesh mocks and reviles her because he knows that her goal is really to have sex with him and kill him. He tells her that he will not lower himself to that.

Ishtar, offended, demands the Bull of Heaven from Anu. She sends it as a "gift" to Gilgamesh. The Bull of Heaven goes on a rampage. After a long battle Gilgamesh kills the Bull of Heaven. Enkidu, Gilgamesh's closest friend, cuts off the testicles of the bull and throws them at the Goddess, his behaviour offends all of the gods and so Enkidu is killed by them.

Upon first reading Aphrodite thought she could be like Ishtar. Seduce Clay, if he refuses then send something (like twitter) after him. She later thought that there was no way he would sleep with her at this point if he hadn't before. This story simply would not help her.

The girl also thought about trying to contact a friend of Dream's, seeing if any of them would turn on him. Although none of them responded to her twitter dm. Anne-Marie reminded her daughter that they were famous and probably got thousands of messages a day so they would not have seen hers.

Aphrodite thought about taking to social media with her gripes again but after being proven wrong the first time she was hesitant to do so. People on the internet could be so cruel, she was not in the mood to be at the negative end of that once again.

It felt like there was no one on her side, something that Aphrodite was not used to. She was used to getting everything she wanted from everyone. Clay was the first person to really tell her no and he seemed to be the catalyst to make Juno snap and turn from complacent to standing up for herself.

There seemed to be one person on the internet who she could rely on though. A girl using the name "Fan29" had posted negative content about Juno before and therefore was a big supporter when Aphrodite tried to turn the internet on her sister.

Maybe one person was all that Aphrodite really needed though.

***

Instagram

Aphrodite_T

Liked by AM_Talisman, User1, and others

Aphrodite_T big announcement later roday!

Comments...

AM_Talisman Excited for you darling! Love you!

>Aphrodite_T thank you mom <3

User1 looking good girl!

User2 Stunning!

User3 no one cares!

Fan29 I'm excited to see you posting again!

>Aphrodite_T thanks girly <3

View more comments...

AN: short chapter before we finally get rid of Aphrodite and finish up this book!

currently trying to decide if i should publish my george book or my sapnap book next, or if i should publish both and do a bit more spaced out updates and upload on both. i have about four chapters of each written at the moment :)