21

Of course everything could only go well for so long, it was only the next day when Juno found herself being confronted by some one of her boyfriend's followers

Of course everything could only go well for so long, it was only the next day when Juno found herself being confronted by some one of her boyfriend's followers. She had been walking to the gas station from the dream team house, Juno was desperately craving a slushie and everyone else was recording so she went on her own.

"Oh my gosh, you're that girl from twitter aren't you? Dream's girlfriend?" The young girl said.

Juno knew that she must not have meant any harm but of course intentions and impact are very different things. Trying to avoid anything going wrong when Clay wasn't there to help she decided to play it down.

"Sorry?"

"You know, Dream? The youtuber? There's photos of you getting into his car all over twitter?"

"Oh. Um, Clay is my friend." Juno felt incredibly uncomfortable and unsure of what to say. She did not want to say anything that would later upset or affect Clay as Dream.

"That just doesn't seem true." The girl responded.

"Right... Well I should get going, nice meeting you"

Juno thought her attempt to leave would be taken fine, that the pleasantries would have been enough for the fan. Apparently that was not the case as when Juno turned to keep walking she was once again stopped.

"Wait! Let's take a photo, I was to show my friends that I met you."

"Oh I'm not really comfortable with that, sorry." Juno just wanted a stupid slushie.

"If you're dating a public figure you should be... it's kind of expected to take photos you know?"

"I'm not dating a public figure, I'm only friends with Dream. I'm going to leave now, have a good rest of your day."

If Juno was honest she just wanted to leave, she didn't care if she came across as rude or not in the moment. Just as she started walking away she got a call, which of course made this fan curious, so she stuck around to listen.

"Where did you go off to?" Clay asked.

"I went to get a slushie! I also ran into one of your fans, very strange and uncomfortable"

"What happened?"

"She asked me for a photo, which was super strange. Anyways I'm not even halfway there though so if you also want a slushie you should come meet me."

"Okay! I'll jog to catch up, see you at 5."

When the phone call ended Juno continued to walk, and the fan continued to follow behind. The fan thought that Juno had invited Dream on the walk and on the chance that she was right then this would be the perfect time to get a photo.

The intentions were good but the impact of this certainly was not. Juno knew the fan was still there but did not want to assume the worst of them and so she continued on to the store. IT was only when Clay caught up to her that she found some comfort.

One thing she could be thankful for was when the fan interrupted before Clay could even reach for her hand or greet her with a kiss or the cheek

"Oh my gosh! Your Dream!"

Clay whipped around and saw the fan, giving her a smile and a greeting in response, asking if she wanted a photo.

"At least someone knows photos are just part of being a public figure" the fan snided towards Juno.

The photo was over quickly, she took a couple and then asked Juno to take a few which she accepted. Juno wanted this to be done as fast as possible, all she really wanted was a slushie and to go home and cuddle with her boyfriend.

"Listen. This girl says you aren't dating and if that's true I may as well shoot my shot. I'm 19 you know, I think we would make a great couple." The fan stated.

Well that took a turn. Both Clay and Juno resisted the urge to share a look as it would probably give something away to the girl.

"I'm not looking for something romantic right now, thank you though."

"Well when you are, here is my number." The fan tried to push a paper into Clay's hand.

"Oh! No thank you! I wouldn't feel comfortable taking that. We should get going though, it was really nice to meet you."

"Well alright I guess. Have a good day." The fan said before spinning on her heel and walking away. Neither of the couple had a good feeling about the girl.

Maybe they were right to as when they got home twitter was once again a mess.

***

Twitter

Fan29

I saw Dream and that girl today. She

was a total bitch but Dream was so

kind. I wish he would've taken

my number when I offered it.

|

|

|

Reply to Fan29

User1

Total bitch?

|

|

Reply to User1

Fan29

Yeah. Refused to take a photo with me,

and then she called Dream so I followed

her so I could meet him and she looked

uncomfortable? Like if you call my idol

of course i'm going to stick around to

meet him.

|

|

View 2,654 other replies...