37

"No, no, no

"No, no, no. Flowers are not allowed to be cleared to change by the mother-in-law. Good lord, how many times do I have to say that everything goes through me first." Juno said into the phone.

She was pacing the kitchen in the middle of planning a particularly difficult wedding. The bride was a sweet girl and the groom was great as well but his mother was satan on earth. Juno was honestly confused as to why they had not uninvited her at this point.

The mother kept trying to make changes to the plan without the couple's permission. It was a scary reminder of Michelle Morrison on Claire and Mark's wedding day.

Although maybe someone would get their happy ending despite this crazy mother-in-law just like Juno did. Even though all the drama came with it she was beyond thankful that Michelle Morrison had worn white to Claire's wedding because if she hadn't she might not have met Clay.

This was certainly not as fun as spilling wine all over someone though, this was hell. This wedding was taking everything out of her. It was supposed to be huge, expensive and extravagant. On the upside the pay for this job was fantastic.

Continuing to pace around the kitchen Juno was talking loudly on the phone growing more and more frustrated with the flower shop. She had set up passwords and everything with all their vendors yet this one decided to just ignore that.

This mother-in-law had called and changed the floral arrangements and now Juno had to spend the next 20 minutes trying to sort this out to how it was originally intended as chosen by the bride and groom. It was disastrous, it was stressful and it was most certainly a mood ruiner for Juno.

After the stressful week of police reports, meetings with lawyers and discussions for charges to be presson on Aphrodite the young woman felt exhausted. It turned out that the online harassment added to her case and Juno could be granted a restraining order against her family. Or an order of protection at the very least.

This was pleasing to all three of the boys in the house who cared very deeply about Juno's safety.

When Clay woke up that morning to find his girlfriend pacing in the kitchen he was quick to walk over and place his arms around her back. Despite the initial shock of his touch she settled into his arms, relaxing against his chest.

Her favourite thing about living with the love of her life was this, the simple and domestic moments of just being able to wake up and hold the other when stressed. There was no need to travel to the other.

"For future reference if I give you instructions, follow them. I won't tolerate having a wedding ruined because you 'didn't feel like' listening to my very specific instructions". The girl said before saying her goodbyes and hanging up.

Juno placed her phone down on the table next to her before turning into her boyfriend's chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face as close as she could into his neck.

Waking up so stressed about these stupid flowers after the week she had with her family felt like the end of the world. The presence of her boyfriend was a great mood booster at that moment.

"You're hot when you're being commanding," Clay whispered to her.

She only let out a small giggle. In that moment, everything felt right.

***
instagram

Juno.Talisman

Liked by Dream

Liked by Dream. ClaireHM, and others...
Juno.Talisman someone tell him to leave me alone while i'm cooking...

Comments...

Sylvee come date me instead
>Juno.Talisman okay on my way!
>>Dream wtf

TinaKitten leave my bestie alone dream!
>Juno.Talisman get him tina!

Dream say you love me rn
>Juno.Talisman no

KarlJacobs what are you cooking?
>Juno.Talisman soup for dinner!

ClaireHM cute! Love you guys <3
>Juno.Talisman love you!

Fan29 check out my profile for videos of Juno getting beat up
This user has been banned

View more comments...

AN: short kinda domestic fluff chapter for now and a sleepover chapter with tina, sylvee and juno later this week!!