24

Michelle Morrison felt sick to her stomach as she watched Claire and Mark freak out

She had gone over to their house for dinner that night when Claire's phone started blowing up with texts from Clay. She was quick to call her brother and when Michelle overheard what was being said she immediately paled.

"Clay, calm down. What do you mean Juno's number got leaked?"

There was a pause for him to answer. Claire shot a desperate look in Mark's direction. Something was obviously wrong and Michelle knew she was at fault for it.

It was only a few days ago that she had gone onto Mark's old ipad at her house, found his instagram still logged in and screenshoted the image of Clay and Juno. Michelle sent it off to Aphrodite and Anne Marie and now she could only assume it had been released along with Juno's personal information.

"Mark we need to go, Juno's sister just put some fake story on twitter and leaked her phone number. Juno told Clay they need to break up over it and he is freaking out. I'm sure she is too." Claire said, already moving to find her purse and keys.

"Oh god, mom we are gonna get you an uber, I'll pay for it." Mark said as he also jumped into motion to leave.

Holy fuck. Michelle was only now realising just how far this had gone. I mean yes she had been spiteful about her baby getting married and wore a white dress to his wedding but she was trying to mend that.

All Juno did was help her son and daughter-in-law out by being a good best friend and wedding planner. The wine wasn't even that big of a deal, she had another dress in the car. Yet here she was, helping to ruin some poor girl's life for throwing some win on her?

God this was so stupid. But Michelle couldn't own up to it at this point. No if she did then she would surely lose her son for good.

And so Michelle kept quiet, wished her son and daughter-in-law good luck before thanking them again and getting in the uber.

***

Clay felt totally blindsided when he checked his phone. There were a couple missed calls and texts from Juno but more importantly there was a discord notification from the girl. Juno never used discord so it was weird he would be messaging her on there.

His heart dropped when he saw the messages.

Holy fuck.

Opening twitter he saw what all the commotion was about. He had to hold back on immediately tweeting about how the whole post was a bunch of bullshit. He had to worry about not letting his girl go.

When she didn't respond he knew he had to go over, so he told her that he would. Although he felt far too shaken to drive and he certainly did not want to ask the boys. As much as he loved his friends he didn't want their first time meeting Juno to be in such an emotional state.

So he did the next best thing, he called his sister. His sister was close with Juno as well so it could be extremely helpful to have another person who cared about Juno there.

Mark and Claire were quick to tell Clay they were on the way. Now all that was left was to wait. He should also probably tell his friends.

"Have you guys seen twitter?" He asked when he emerged from his room.

"No? Did something happen?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah, you guys should probably look..."

Punz, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity and George were all quick to pull out their phones, faces dropping when they saw the trending tab and their timelines. Everything had gone to shit.

"Juno freaked out, she broke up with me. Claire and Mark are coming over to take me to her house. There is not way I'm losing her because of her dumb sister and some internet assholes." Clay said shakily.

When there was a knock at the door a moment later Clay was quick to dash out, desperate to get to Junos house.

"Bye guys! Wish me luck!" He called before slamming the door behind him.

***
Instagram

Aphrodite_T

Liked by AnneMarieTalisman, User1, and others

Aphrodite_T face of a winner

Comments...

User1 😍😍😍

User2 you are a winner!

User3 so glad you outed Dream and Juno for the horrible people they are

User4 Stan Aphrodite

view more comments...