19

It had been two weeks since George's visa had been approved and he had arrived that morning

It had been two weeks since George's visa had been approved and he had arrived that morning. He was currently asleep and Clay had invited Juno over to enjoy some time together before the stress of his face reveal the next morning. They were currently cuddling on the couch and starting season 3 of the winx club.

Things were relaxed, all was good between the couple. That was until Clay's phone dinged. He was met with the crazy messages of Aphrodite Talisman.

"Juno, your sister knows about my youtube channel, she said that you told her about it." Clay didn't sound accusatory so Juno was thankful he didn't outright believe Aphrodite.

"Holy Shit. I swear to god I've had her blocked since that dinner. I promise I didn't say anything." Juno shot back quickly, she was not willing to lose Clay over a stupid lie.

"I know, I don't believe her. I just have no idea how she would have gotten a hold of that information. She also threatened to leak my face, as if I'm not face revealing tomorrow" he laughed.

Juno was beyond thankful he didn't jump to conclusions and blame her. She was also grateful that she had slept over the night before, there was no time away from Clay to have time to call her sister. She even went to the airport to get George with Nick and Clay so she could go inside and pick him up without face revealing Clay before it was time.

The couple was still settled in each other's arms when Nick and George came out of the rooms and walked down the hall towards the living room that Clay and Juno were currently watching Winx Club in.

"What are you guys watching?" George asked.

"They are always watching Winx Club," Nick responded.

"Yeah because it's good, do you want to join us?" Juno offered.

Both boys nodded before settling on the other couch. The four enjoyed the rest of their evening together, both scared and excited for the next day. Things would change after Clay's face reveal, but that wasn't a problem for now.

***

Twitch

Dream went live... OMG DREAM IS STREAMING? WITH GEORGE AND SAPNAP?

***

Instagram

Dream

Liked by Juno

Liked by Juno.Talisman, Georgenotfound, and others...

Dream Omg is that Dream?

Comments...

Sapnap hey handsome 😍

>Dream hey 😍😍😍

Georgenotfound take the face reveal back

>Dream ?????

User1 you look like froy

User2 OH MY GOD

User3 kiss when?

View more comments... 

***

Instagram

Georgenotfound

Liked by Juno.Talisman, Georgenotfound, and others...

Georgenotfound Time to go back to England now!

Comments...

Sapnap don't leave me alone with him

>Dream wtf????

Dream you can never leave now

>Georgenotfound me and sapnap are going to the mr. beast crew...

User1 HOLY RQGRTHTdvfdvGrewgggREGRGRG

User2 THIS IS SO EXCITING

User3 okay now kiss

View more comments...