The Black Lake

It was almost summer and Remus and Sirius were just finishing their sixth year at Hogwarts. The two boys had both been nonstop working on essays and exams for the end of the year and had no time to themselves anymore. One afternoon Sirius finally had a free period and no homework, he thought about what he could do with Remus even some time soon, after a few minutes of thinking he got the best idea.

Sirius was sitting in the common room and Remus walked in, he looked so tired and just done with everything and everyone. Remus walked over to Sirius, who was sitting on a couch, and sat down next to him and put his head on Sirius' shoulder, hugging him. The two boys sat for a bit.

"Hey Moony, wanna go on a midnight date tonight?"

"That would be lovely Pads."

"I'm glad you agree."

"But for now I'm gonna go take a nap, wake me up for dinner."

Remus gave Sirius a quick kiss and walked up the stairs to their dormitory. Sirius stayed in the common room and chatted with James and Lily when they came up from classes. James went to get something from the dormitory and Sirius made sure to mention that Remus was sleeping in there and to be quiet.

Eventually it was dinner time and Sirius went to get Remus while James and Lily went down to dinner. Sirius waved them goodbye as he walked up the stairs and quietly entered the room, he tiptoed over to Remus' bed and got down on his knees next to it.

"Hey Moony, it's time for dinner." Sirius whispered gently while running his fingers through Remus' hair.

Remus reluctantly agreed to get up and yawned as he did. The two boys held hands as they walked down to the great hall. When they got there Lily waved out to them and the boys joined her and James. The four chatted and laughed then soon it was time to go back to the common room.

James and Lily were studying in the common room while Sirius and Remus went to their dormitory, the two boys went out onto the small balcony that barely fit them both, they sat and talked, joked and cuddled. They watched the sunset and the moon rise.

"I like night time because I get to see the moon, it reminds me of you Moony."

"I'm glad it reminds you of me but I like day time because it's sunny and bright most of the time like you Padfoot."

"Aw that's sweet, I love you Remus."

"I love you too Sirius."

After a few more minutes sitting outside after the moon rose the two crawled back into the dormitory from the window and put some sweaters on before walking out of the dormitory, through the common room to the stair cases. Quietly they made their way down to the grounds and walked hand in hand to the shore of the Black Lake. They simply sat there in peace holding hands and leaning into each other.

"Hey Moony, wanna go swimming?"

"Sirius are you mad? It's bound to be freezing at this time, and either way we don't have swim trunks."

"Who said we need swim trunks?" Sirius said as he stood up and started to take his sweater off.

"Sirius what the bloody hell are you doing?"

"Going swimming? C'mon Moony! Come swimming with me!"

"Fine, if either of us get sick I'm blaming you." Remus gave in and stood up also taking off his clothes and and that point Sirius had almost completely stripped.

"That's fine with me Moony." Sirius replied with a smirk on his face and a wink.

Within moments they were both completely naked and in the lake, they spent about half an hour in the water before deciding they were too cold to continue, they got out of the water and dressed for the most part before going back to the castle. On the way Remus suggested that they take a bath to warm themselves up and to generally clean themselves up because he couldn't remember the last time he had the time to shower. Sirius agreed and they quickly stopped at the dormitory to grab pjs, then they snuck into the prefects bathroom, well not really sneak since Remus is a prefect. Sirius got bubbles going as Remus climbed into the warm water carefully.

Sirius soon joined his boyfriend in the bath and he carefully rubbed Remus' back while they chatted. After generally taking a bath they sat in the warm bubbly water together like they did back down at the shore of the lake. Sirius checked the time on the wrist watch Remus was wearing, that was currently on a pile of clothes nearby, it was almost three at that point and considering they had classes they got up and into pjs before going up to their dormitory and crawling into bed together and tangling themselves together as they slept.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

836 words! I'm getting better at having longer oneshots :D

As always if you have suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll get to it when I see it and have the time!