Musical Confession

Sirius was forced home for the Christmas break sadly. Away from, soon to be his, Moony and all of his friends. The one person he managed to send letters to and receive letters from was Marlene Mickinnon. A fellow Gryffindor and friend. Marlene knew about Sirius' feelings towards Remus and they agreed on a fun way he'd tell him.

Once everyone returned from the break, on the closest weekend the sixth years decided to play a muggle game, truth or dare.

"OI, IF ANYONE WANTS TO, WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!" Marlene called out from on top a coffee table.

"Ooh let's go play! C'mon Moony!" Sirius said while tugging on Remus' arm to get him up off the couch.

"Fine, fine, I'm coming Pads, jeez."

The group sat in a circle on pillows and they started. Marlene got James in on her plan so he'd be able to dare either one to sing with another person in the circle. At last it got to James asking.

"Marls, truth or dare?" James asked with a smirk on his annoying face.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to sing a song with someone of your choosing."

"Aight, bet. Sirius get your ass up let's go."

"Alright."

The two got up and got the record player they had smuggled in and Marlene put on an ABBA record and it started playing. A moment after it started they both hopped up onto the coffee table.

"I've been cheated by you since, I don't know when~" Marlene sang as she started be as dramatic as Sirius about it.

"So I made up my mind, it must come to an end." Sirius sang using his wand as a pretend microphone.

"Look at me now, will I ever learn?"
"I don't know how, but I suddenly lose control"
"There's a fire within my soul!" The two dramatic Gryffindors sang in unison.

"And I can hear a bell ring" Sirius sang with Marlene shortly following with,
"One more look and I forget everything~"

Then the two sang together again and kept being dramatic as usual,

"Mamma mia, here I go again."
"My, my, how can I resist you?"
"Mamma mia, does it show again"
"My, my, just how much I've missed you?"

Then Sirius took over while Marlene danced to the music.

"Yes, I've been broken-hearted"
"Blue since the day we parted" he sang while pointing down at Remus, ignoring the blush that he could feel creeping up on his cheeks.

"Why, why did I ever let you go?"
"Mamma mia, now I really know!"
"My, my, I could never let you go!"

The two finished the song while Remus sat there red as a tomato. The others were laughing and Sirius could tell by the way Remus was, that he knew what he was trying to say. After their little 'party' it got late and everyone had head up to bed, Sirius was walking over the the stairs then he heard Remus.

"Pads... wait, I want to talk to you."

"We can just talk in the dorm?"

"Without James or Pete."

"Alright" he said walking back and plopped himself down on the sofa next to Remus.

"I- well I'm pretty sure I understand what you were trying to say to me earlier... with the song." Remus sighed, waiting for Sirius to ask about it.

"We'll I'm glad you did, I could tell." Sirius looked at Remus and winked before standing up, he was walking back to the stairs that lead up to the dormitory, but he was grabbed by the wrist and the next thing he knew was that Remus Lupin had grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. Just as he felt Remus pulling away he wrapped his arms around Remus' neck and pulled him down. After a minute or two Sirius pulled away and just hugged the tall boy in front of him.

"I love you Moony" he gently whispered into Remus' ear.

"I love you too Pads." Remus whispered back.