The Werewolf's Other Secret Pt. 2

Poor Remus, was all Sirius could think, the poor boy had just had a horrible week, a very painful full moon, constant teasing from Slytherins. Remus had no quiet time all week, when the common room was loud, James and Peter were fooling around in the dorm and it was pouring outside, Remus thought it'd be good to go to the library but it was busy there and the group of Slytherins that had been teasing him all week were in his regular spot.

The next day Sirius and Remus just finished their last class and were going back to their dorm when the Slytherins who had been bullying Remus all week for being bi, showed up. They teased him of course and just as Sirius was about to tell them off, Remus punched the boy in front of him as hard as he could. He felt nothing but rage and hatred for the boy. The Slytherin boy was almost unconscious and on the floor with a bloody nose and a bruise forming. Remus then realized what he had done and panicked, he hit another student. He dropped all of his stuff and ran off crying. Sirius told the Slytherins off and picked up his boyfriends stuff before jogging to an abandoned corridor. Sirius checked the Marauders Map for Remus and saw him in their dorm. Sirius quickly closed the map and ran right for the Gryffindor common room. He walked through the portrait and then bolted up the stairs. He walked in to see a dark room, curtains to all the windows closed and the lights off, and Remus was under the covers of Sirius' bed sobbing. Sirius set their books down on Remus' bed before quietly walking to where Remus lay. He simply sat next to his sad boyfriend and offered him a hug. Remus got up and leaned right into Sirius. Remus let Sirius hug him as he hugged the teddy bear that Sirius got him before they got back from Christmas break. Remus just sobbed silently before Sirius laid them both down and let Remus cuddle into him. The brown haired boy fell asleep quickly and Sirius stayed awake stroking his boyfriends soft hair.

Lily, James and Peter finished studying and got back to the common room, Peter said that he was gonna go get something but James spoke up,
"Hey, let's maybe not Pete?"
"What? Why!?"
"Let me check the map first at least."
James was being careful as Peter didn't know Remus' other secret and James didn't know if Remus wanted him to know.
"Sirius had the map today though?"
"Accio Marauders Map!"
Then the map came flying right from the upstairs to James' hand, he opened the map and saw the two boys together in the dorm, he figured Remus had a bad day, since he was having a shit week, so he told Peter not to go up. Peter argued but Lily, being the prefect she is, said she'd take points for disrupting someone's personal time. Peter gave up and left the common room. Lily gave James a worried look and he just nodded, they both went up quietly to the dorm.
"Hey Pads, is Moony okay?" James whispered.
"He punched a dude today, so I'd say no."
"He punched someone!?" Lily whisper yelled to ensure Remus didn't wake up.
"Mhm, gave him a bruise and a bloody nose, almost made him pass out too."
"I knew Moony was strong but I didn't think he was that strong."
The two went and sat on James' bed which was next to Sirius' where the two boys were laying down. Remus woke up to the other three teenagers whispers. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Oh Moony, we didn't mean to wake you up," Lily apologized very quickly.
"It's otay." Remus mumbled through the sparkly blue pacifier he had. Remus just leaned against Sirius who had then sat up too, he listens to the stories of the others, he enjoyed that. It's what he needed. It was getting late and they got their dinner delivered to the room that day, Sirius asked Remus if he wanted a bath to help him relax that night, Remus agreed very quickly and they went and sat in the bathroom, Sirius ran a very hot bath because that's how Remus likes it. Remus snuck bubbles in it, because he was still small, and Sirius just laughed at it, how did he manage that without him knowing when he was watching it the whole time. Remus left the room quickly and left Sirius confused before coming back with a rubber duck he got in the summer. Remus got in the bath and let Sirius wash his hair as he played with the duck. When he was done Sirius gave him some of his own pjs to sleep in. That night they cuddled and had a good sleep.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

819 words >:D