chapter 1

Turn, turn, turn, turn, i keep repeating in my head over and over again i keep going until i feel as if i'm going to pass out from all the oxygen slowly leaving me "Ok that's enough" i hear Mrs

Turn, turn, turn, turn, i keep repeating in my head over and over again i keep going until i feel as if i'm going to pass out from all the oxygen slowly leaving me "Ok that's enough" i hear Mrs.Mirkova say as she stops the music .

      "that was better Ms.Vasvera but you still need improvement" she tells me with no expression on her face like always "you can go now we'll pick it back up tomorrow, have a nice night Ms.Vasvera" she said and i gave her a nod along with a smile.

       I grabbed my bag and began my walk home, as i'm walking my mind wanders to the show i have this weekend although it's only Tuesday my mind is still flooding with all the ways it could go wrong, but i guess i'm still lucky because although Mrs.Mirkova is strict she is one hundred times better than my last teacher, i always still feel a bit panicked when i think of her but that was almost two years ago i should just let it go.

      I'm walking up the small hill that leads to my house and I can feel my legs aching under me. mama and papa offered to have Kriva their driver pick me up but i feel bad enough for the man already having to drive my parents everywhere so he only drives me there not back but he insisted on at least driving me there so i agreed but i'm regretting not asking for a ride home.

      Although i am twenty my parents still dont let me live on my own but i have a way with words and they agreed to let me move out when i turn twenty-one but my birthday is still months away so i have to be patient until then.

"good afternoon Mr.poe i hope you're having a wonderful evening'' i said to the elderly man who sells the most beautiful flowers i have ever seen, they're so bright and colorful, he once told me he kept only the brightest flowers for his wife who sadly passed three years ago because she loved them and now he sells them to keep her alive everywhere. "good evening sweet delilah i see you're coming home from practice" he said with a smile.

      "yes Mr.Poe today was a long practice and very exhausting but it will be well worth it" I said

      "oh sweet girl you always see the good in every situation, if only more people were like you sweet Delilah" he said making me smile at his kind words "oh i almost forgot" i said while pulling out a small bag with a pecan muffin and handing it to him, for some odd reason Mr.Poe loves pecans so i make sure to pass my the local bakery everyday to grab him his favorite pecan muffin.

   "Oh sweet Delilah what would i do without you" he said while smiling at me "you didn't eat any did you Delilah" he said making me giggle "don't be silly Mr.Poe i'd be dead if i ate any" i said making him laugh.

      When i was younger my parents and i found out i was deathly allergic to pecans after my brother fed me one now we steer clear of pecans.

I conversated with Mr,Poe for a little longer until i had to go home "here you go Delilah have a safe walk home i'll see you tomorrow, i'll also be at the show this weekend" he said while handing me a Delilah, i thanked him and made my way home.