Chapter 5

I have a meeting today with klause, I've known him for a while now and today we're meeting up to talk about a few things

I have a meeting today with klause, I've known him for a while now and today we're meeting up to talk about a few things. We aren't allies or friends but he does ask for meetings with me from time to time and today we're having one of those meetings. I was feeling generous so when he called on short notice i just accepted.

I never exactly know why he wants to meet until I get there and begin our discussions, we usually meet when I'm here and not in Italy which speaking of I'm supposed to be flying back in a week but something or more someone is sitting in my mind right now, and i am yet to know her name the thing im aching to find out, I haven't taken a liking to this girl or anything she just seems interesting and I want to know her name.

Sure i could easily ask kiro to get me her name and some more information on her but for some reason i wanted to hear it from her, i wanted her to tell me about herself.

"Matteo, thank you for meeting with me again on such short notice" Klause says, breaking me out of my thoughts and I just nodded at him signaling him to continue so that we could get this meeting over with and I could go home.

Half way through the meeting while everyone was eating i look forward towards the building in front of us and there i saw her the girl from the cafe was in there with another woman and she was dancing and her movements were quite smooth and beautiful, i had been to many ballet shows but none of them compared to how smoothly and delicately the girl in the other building was dancing

I don't know how long i had watched her dance because when she stopped everyone except me had finished their food a waitress came up to me and looked at my still full plate " sir would you like me to come back a little later to pick up your plate" she asked

"No you can take it now, thank you" i said while still not taking my eyes of the girl in the other building she sat down on the floor to take a break i assume when she looked up we made eye contact but she quickly broke it by looking down at her phone and that's when my attention turned back to the men i was meeting with

As the waitress  was walking away one of the men sitting at the table grabbed her ass causing her to drop some of the plates in her hand and shattering them. The men around the table laughed as the young looking girl shook with fear, her eyes watering looking like she was ready to cry.

"Kiro come, please escort this man downstairs, you know what to do" I said pointing to the man who just assaulted the waitress. The man's smile quickly flattened and his face changed to one of fear as kiro gripped his shoulder and directed him out "everyone else dismissed" i said looking around to everyone else at the table.

"But Mr.russo i-" klause tries to reason with me but i stop him before he can say anything else "now" quickly all the men get up and leave the rooftop once they're all gone i got down and picked up a last few pieces of broken glass and put them on the only plate that wasn't broken and handed it to the waitress while also giving her a $300 tip.

"Sir i cant keep this"  she says while her shaky hands hold the three $100 bills "i know money won't change what was just done but you were a great waitress and i'm very sorry that man did that to you, i promise he wont ever lay a hand on anyone else" i told her with a straight face.

"Thank you so much" she said as she made her way down the stairs. I then walked over to the railings noticing that the girl from the cafe was dancing again as creepy as it might be. I stayed to watch. I just couldn't take my eyes off her as if her delicate movements put me out in a trance.

When she was done she began collecting her stuff and she made her way out of the room but before shutting the lights she finally looked back at me with her beautiful green eyes. When she noticed I was looking she quickly looked down before shutting the lights quickly leaving the room.

I quickly walked down the stairs skipping a few of them to get out faster once i was out of the restaurant i turned the corner and saw kiro kicking the man from earlier in the stomach "Kiro assicurati che la ragazza che esce dall'edificio torni a casa sana e salva, non stabilire contatti" i said pointing to the building in front of us.
(Kiro make sure that the girl who leaves the building gets home safely, do not make contact)

He nodded walking away and leaving me with the man "please mr.russo i'm sorry for whatever ive done" he said making me chuckle "men like you are the worst, you really don't know what you've done" i ask angrily asi grab him by his shirt holding him up "im s-s-sorry please forgive me" he cried out.

I pulled out my gun and put it to his head "meglio pensarci due volte prima di mancare di rispetto a una donna" i said to him before pulling the trigger,the blood splattering everywhere on me and the wall behind us. I quickly drop the man and I put my gun back where it was as I make my way into my car and I speed off.
(better think twice before disrespecting a woman)

As i'm driving i pull out my phone and dial kiros number "Dove sei" i asked him "near 21st street" he said and i hung up making my to him "get in" i say when i pull up next to him.
(Where are you)

"hai fatto quello che ti ho chiesto?" I questioned him knowing that he most likely did "yup she made it home safely" he said and i nodded. The car ride was silent. I drove Kiro back to his car then I left to my penthouse. Once I was there I took off my suit jacket and took off the tie.
(did you do what I asked you?)

I poured myself some whisky while unbuttoning my dress shirt and taking it off. I sighed as I looked out the big window showing the city, a curly headed beauty making her way back into my thoughts.

[heyyyy friends I'm sorry I haven't been updating at all but I got extremely busy with school and other things but I'm going to seriously try to update often now, thank you so much to everyone who has been so patient and I'm sorry if I don't answer messages I've been trying to get it to work but I haven't been able to respond I'm sorry but again I hope you enjoy and I'll try my very best to get more chapters out to you guys <33]