Chapter 3

My men and I knew we were only supposed to stay in the city for business and as soon as everything was resolved we'd head back to Italy but kiro wouldn't stop whining about how he was so bored in the city so I brought him with me to one of the ...

   My men and I knew we were only supposed to stay in the city for business and as soon as everything was resolved we'd head back to Italy but kiro wouldn't stop whining about how he was so bored in the city so I brought him with me to one of the towns so he could explore, of course I had brought other men with me but they weren't notice able.

I didn't know who lived up here but I was willing to bet at least one person here knew about us "ooh look" kiro said and I turned my head look at what had caught his attention, it was a big house at the top of the hill but it looked well guarded "who do you think lives up there it looks very pretty" he said and I rolled my eyes at how child like he's been acting since I told him we could leave the city.

"non lo so e non mi interessa andiamo" i told him as I continued walking, at some point in my walk I lost kiro and I stubbed upon what you would consider a village except these were shops, I walked until I saw a cafe making me feel relieved I definitely needed some coffee after walking for so long.

( I don't know and I don't care let's go )

I walked in but as soon as I did a small figure bumped into me, I looked down and noticed it was a girl "oh my goodness I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention I'm sorry sir" she apologize profusely but soon her words stopped suddenly when she looked up at me she looked at me nervously.

"It's fine but please next time watch where you're going darling you could get seriously hurt" I told the girl in front of me, she looked down at her phone and her eyes widened "I better get going.. again I'm so sorry for that sir" she told me then left without sparing a glance.

I stood there for a minute or so thinking of the encounter I just had with probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, her eyes were the prettiest shade of green. She had beautiful skin and her hair was curly and looked very well taken care of.

I didn't end up buying that coffee. I felt so relieved already that I didn't really need it anymore so I just went around looking for Kiro when I found him we headed back to my car and I drove us back into the city.

As soon as we got back I went straight to my final meeting then I would return home, I walked into the meeting room and I sat at the head of the table everyone in the room was silent until I nodded my head signaling they could talk. "grazie per averci incontrato, signor Russo" the man across from me said and I nodded again.

( thanks for meeting with us mr.Russo )

"vogliamo discutere una possibile alleanza" the man says making me almost roll my eyes, that is all that these guys want "sono sicuro che sai che i miei unici Allie sono altre tre famiglie mafiose" I said to the man in front of me "ora vattene" I said making the guy in front of me look shocked but his and his guys stood up and left.

(I've come to discuss a possible alliance)

(I'm sure you know my only allies are other three mafia families)

(Now leave)

Kiro and I made our way back to my car after I dropped kiro off I drove to my house as I was was driving my mind wandered back to the curly headed beauty from earlier I wonder what caused her to leave in such a rush and if I would ever get the pleasure of seeing her again but that very unlikely seeing as she probably lives up in the town and I have no business being up there.

When I pulled up to my house, my phone began ringing I answered as I put the pin of the the mane gate in "ciao" I said as soon as I picked up the phone "perché sei andato in città Matteo" said Zier "Kiro voleva andare" I said sternly into the phone not liking the tone of voice Zier was using with me.

(Hello)

(Why did you go to town Matteo)

(Kiro wanted to go)

"resta in città Matteo" he said making it sound like an order "Non so con chi cazzo pensi di parlare con Zier" I angrily said " just stay out of town Matteo" Zier said then hung up the phone. Something about Zier and just like his father and his whole family they won't apologize for anything even if they're in the wrong something we have in common but that can also cause some problems.

(Stay in the city Matteo)

(I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to)

(Hii friends sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get something out for you guys to read and also I apologize for not updating in such a long time but hopefully I'll be able to update a lot more now and thank you for reading bye)