Chapter 2

   "Delilah slow down!" My brother yell out to me as I kept running threw the big field of grass, I stick my tongue out at my brother and I shout back at him "you're too slow" I said while giggling but I don't think he really liked that as I saw him pick up his pace running straight towards me, which is quite scary seeing as my brother is a giant compared to me.

Before I can even blink I'm on the floor with my brother over me tickling me no stop "please please I'm sorry I don't mean it" I said while laughing not being able to catch my breath "I'll stop when you say I'm your favorite brother and I'm the best In the world" he said with a big grin and i shook my head "never" I said and he shrugged.

"Alright don't say I didn't warn you" he said before tickling me again "ok ok you're my favorite and you're the best in the world" I said and he gave me a nod In approval before getting up and giving me a hand to help me up.

"Alright let's go back inside" he said, leading me inside the house, we walked in together and I went into my room changing into something comfortable to go walk around, "I'll be back mama" I yelled and walked out the door. It of course took quite a bit of convincing for my mama to agree on letting me go on a walk alone but with my papas help she agreed.

I walk down the hill finally getting to the center of the village near my house where all the small shops are, I of course make sure the first shop I walk into is Mr.Poe's "please seeing you here sweet Delilah" said Mr.poe "hi Mr.poe" I said and the sweet old man shook his head "how many times have I told you to just call me mark Delilah" he said and I looked down feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I apologize Mr.Poe my mama and papa always taught me that's the way to greet people politely" I said and he laughed "it's ok sweet girl I understand now come I have some new flowers that I want you to see" he said and I squealed in excitement, Mr.Poe and I walked to the back where I saw a variety of beautiful flowers.

"They're beautiful Mr.Poe" I said while walking around the room looking at the way the flowers were sorted, "and of course here is your flower I chose especially for you Delilah" he said and I jumped a little in excitement "thank you so much Mr.Poe I really appreciate these flowers you give me" I told him and he game me a nod while smiling.

"Oh my sweet if only there were more innocent souls like you in the world lilah" he said to me and I smiled at him "thank you again Mr.Poe but I have to be going now if I want to see the other shops before mama has a fit about me being late again" I told him and she chuckled "sure thing lilah come again soon" he said as I took my leave.

That afternoon I had looked around manny of the shops it was getting late and I'm now quite hungry so I decided to stop by the little cafe next to Mr.Poe's shop, it was a cute small cafe with flowers from Mr.Poe's shop and it always smelled incredible in here, it's smells like my favorite scones and hot chocolate.

Mama is always scolding me for drinking hot chocolate during summer but I can't help it it's just so good and anyways why would they serve it during summer if they didn't want me to buy it although now that doesn't matter because winter is approaching quickly and it's always freezing at this time of the afternoon.