chapter 7

My day has been complete shit

This morning I woke up with an issue that I would normally deal with in my shower but I got called in for an emergency meeting with my cousin but like usual all he had to say was bullshit that I wasn't going to listen to. Then one of my secretaries spilled hot coffee on me and now I have Zier up my ass.

"You can't come into my city and start stirring things up matteo" he said and I snickered "your city?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Zeir last time i checked all of this is mine, the streets you walk on are mine, the only thing here that is yours is what's on the other side of the city but you know just as well as i do that it could be mine if i wanted" i said

He looked up at me with a glare " I know that but if you could please refrain from killing people around that general area that would be great" he said, making me raise a brow but i didn't question it.

"Ok you're right i'll try to handle things more privately next time" i said and he nodded giving me a thank you before he left but it didn't take long before another pain in my ass walked through the doors of my office "what's up buttercup why do you look constipated... nevermind i forget that just how you always look" said kiro then he threw his head back and laughed while slapping his knee "damn im so funny" he said as i just stared at him.

"Its ok to laugh boss man or at least smile. I promise you've committed worse crimes so don't even worry" he told me as he took a seat in front of me.

"Kiro, I need to finish some paperwork. Can you leave or at least stay quiet? "I told him and he rolled his eyes. "You're so boring, have you ever considered having fun?" he asked "no now go away" i respond

"Let me tell you something... how are we supposed to get you a girl if you act like an old man" he said, making me roll my eyes this time. "I appreciate the concern but i don't want a woman at this time" i tell him

He then turned his head to the side and stared at me blankly " make sure she gets home safe, make sure she's not in danger, make sure this make sure that one specific women currently has you by a damn choke hold and you don't even realize" he said and i shook my head "don't give me that 'it's just curiosity' shit, if it was you would just ask me because i know everything about her that you want to know and i also know that right now she's studying at the exact same cafe you guys met" he said before getting up and leaving.

I tried not to pay attention to anything Kiro just said and I went back to my paperwork. I try to read over everything again and again but I'm stuck. I let out a frustrated sigh then grab my car keys and leave my office hurriedly, once in my car I speed all the way to my destination and there i see her through the window, her hair is up messily on top of her head, her eyebrows are scrunched and she has a slight pout, she looks frustrated at the work in front of her looking down she's sitting with her legs pulled in front of her she wearing gray sweatpants and her pink leotard 'she just got out of practice' i thought.

She has a hot chocolate sitting in front of her but it looks like she hasn't touched it at all. Soon an elderly man walks in and she looks up and gives him a big smile. She has a beautiful smile, one that makes you feel warm inside, one that's bound to make you smile as soon as you see it.

I made the decision to drive back to my office to get everything cleaned up so I can go home and call it a night.

(Hello friendss so sorry for another short chapter I know I always say I'll write more then I don't but I've had really bad writers block and I haven't know where or how to continue this story but I'll keep trying to come up with more ideas. I've also made a new instagram account so if you would like to follow me on there it is @/ calloutforthea thank you guys so much for the support ilysmmm )

 I've also made a new instagram account so if you would like to follow me on there it is @/ calloutforthea thank you guys so much for the support ilysmmm )