Chapter 4

When we had finished dinner i stayed to help the maids clean up mama and papa tell me that i don't have to help because it's the maids job to do all of that but i just want to because i feel bad just leaving them with all the mess especially the m...

When we had finished dinner i stayed to help the maids clean up mama and papa tell me that i don't have to help because it's the maids job to do all of that but i just want to because i feel bad just leaving them with all the mess especially the messes i make that's why every morning before i leave for school i make sure to leave my room as clean as possible but at the end of the day when i get home it's still one hundred times cleaner it basically shines when you go in there.

Right now i'm getting ready for practice, i make my way into the bathroom and i begin doing my hair it took a while for me to perfect my hair because i need to slick it back into a bun but that's only for shows right now i just put it into a regular bun but i still make it very tight and sturdy Mrs. Mirkova never liked messy hair even if it is just for practice. I learned that very quickly because on my first day of ballet when I was five she sat me down and put my hair in a bun . She wasn't rough but holy moly it was very tight tighter than when i do it my head hurt that whole day.

Once i was done with my hair i got dresses and i got all my essentials and i placed them in my pink duffle bag that i use for practice to hold my sweat pants and sweater while i'm practicing and it holds a couple of other things in it as well i quickly rush down the stairs because i want to stop by the cafe to get Mrs.Mirkova her wednesday night coffee, i usually get her and myself one on wednesdays because wednesdays are the only days of the week that we have a night time practice and we need to keep our energy up, i usually get there by 8pm and i leave at 11pm it took three full years of convincing my mom to let me be on my own on wednesday.

Fortunately her and i both share a love for late night walks and she agreed but i had to keep my phone location on and i had to call her as soon as i got out and back in to the town because the studio was in the city although its in the far end of the city my mom is still very scared for me btu what she doesnt know is that i know she has one of the drivers following me around as i walk and i wont tell her i know either but as long as he doesn't bother me i'm fine with it because i know it's just my parents worrying about me.

"Bye mama I'm leaving" I said to my mom who was sitting on the couch reading something "alright bye Delilah please take care and remember to call me" she said and I rolled my eyes playfully "yes mama I will bye" I said before heading out the door and making my way out of the gates, i then begin my walk to the cafe when i'm there i quickly buy the drinks and then i walk to the studio once i'm there i put my pointe shoes on and i begin to stretch while i wait for Mrs.Mirkova.

This studio is on the third floor of the building so I can see the other buildings from the window and the view is always gorgeous but in this moment something well someone caught my eyes on the opposite side of this building there's an italian restaurant but the rooftop of the restaurant was always reserved and the rooftop also happens to be exactly facing the studio. The man walking into the rooftop was nicely dressed in a suit and looked like the man i ran into at the cafe earlier but i was confused because there was one big table that held more men in suits but something that frightened be was in every corner on the roof there were big scary men with guns as if the men in the table were not intimidating enough.

The man from the cafe sat at the head of the table facing all the other men but the way the table was directed, if his head was turned he would see me but before i would look at him more Mrs.Mirkova came in and we began our session.

"Ok now Plie and turn, turn, turn, hold it Ms.vasvera there there that's good" she said as i stopped she walked up to me with a blank expression "you did very well Mrs,Vasvera good you may take a break" she said to me and i couldn't be happier with that in fact i was over the moon with that i couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face, it was rare for something to be good to Mrs.Mirkova so when she gave me a compliment i was thrilled. I have been practicing none stop for an hour and thirty minutes so i was exhausted but i know i have an hour and thirty minutes more to go so i'm making the most of this break, i sat on the floor my back against the wall well mirror because the whole front wall was just a mirror and i loved it when taking pictures of myself in it.

The event or what looked more like a meeting out of an action movie was still taking place on the restaurant but now it looked like everyone was talking amongst themselves but when i turned to look at the guy from the cafe he was looking right at me and we made eye contact for a few seconds before i panicked and looked back down to my phone and started scrolling through things on my phone a few more minutes passed and i took one more drink of water before Mrs.Mirkova came back and told me my five minutes were up while i got up i looked back to the restaurant and noticed everyone was gone 'how'd they leave so fast' i thought to myself but just shrugged i did notice that the guy from the cafe was still there and he was looking right at me my eyes widen quickly before i focus on Mrs.Mirkova.

The last hour on thirty minutes of class flew by quickly and before i knew it we were done "you did a good job today ill see you tomorrow and thank you for the coffee" Mrs.Vasver said and i just smiled and nodded at her when she left i walked over to my duffle bag and i pulled out my gray sweatpants and sweater and i pulled them both on while tucking my ballet shoes and the pink thin skirt i wear over my leotard and tights into the bag i slip on my white convers and i pull the bag over my shoulders and i begin to walk out when i turn to close the door and turn the lights off i notice the man still there leaning against the railing of the rooftop looking at me.

I quickly shut the door and felt me cheeks heat up, i walked down the stairs of the building and i found myself outside ready to go home but first i put my headphones in and started my music then i began my walk back home once i reach the town i remember i needed to call my mama so i quickly pulled it out and called "mama i'm in town now im almost home" i said as soon as she picked up "ok delilah i'll be waiting on the couch i love you" she said "i love you too bye" i said before hanging up the phone and starting my walk again once i reached my house i was welcomed by my mama and papa "i'm going to bed now" i said "ok goodnight i love you" "i love you too goodnight"

Once I was in my room I decided to just get into other clothes and sleep. I would just shower in the morning. The following morning i woke up and took a shower but not touching my hair when i was done i did my hair and put on a a big hoodie and some jeans with my smoke gray jordan one's and i went downstairs to eat breakfast with everyone " did you guys hear about the man that was killed by that one italian restaurant in the city do you guys think it was-" my brother came in saying but my parents stopped him from continuing, my eyebrows pushed together in confusion but i was too tired to ask anything and it would most likely be on the news so i could see about it then but weirdly enough it wasn't nothing at all about this supposed killing was online or on any news channels that's extremely weird.

[ hii friends so here's a bit of a longer chapter not as long as i would've liked but i'm working on editing some more chapters i want to put out there for you guys so look forward to more chapters soon byeee :) also my new ig is @ calloutforme as well  ]