|| Chapter 2: Strange Intruder ||

[Twenty years ago. Tuesday at 10:00 AM]

• The morning came. The Sun displayed all its heat rays on Earth announcing that today was going to be a somewhat hot day. Sure the humans were awake, but the robots weren't yet. WALL•E's frame's low battery alarm woke up not only him but EVE as well. She cracked open one glowing eye to see what the fuck was making that sound until she remembered that WALL•E had a solar battery system and that was why he wasn't as energetic.
EVE yawned as she shed all of her floating limbs and snapped her wireless fingers. WALL•E was making terrible efforts to put his tapes on his wheels. Hal, the cockroach woke up and peeked through the hole of the rotten candy that WALL•E had given him long ago. WALL•E immediately went to charge his solar powered battery. EVE chuckled and companied him.

WALL•E had a hard time charging his batteries but luckily it didn't take long. EVE kissed him forming an arc of electricity between their foreheads. She knew he loved her kisses so that's why she did it. WALL•E fell even more in love when she kissed him. EVE chuckled once more.
WALL•E pressed the button on the giant rusty gate to his house and a powerful beam of sunlight hit their screens. EVE covered herself with her floating arms for a moment to get used to the daylight. EVE looked at the landscape while "combing" her head with her fingers. WALL•E stretched every part of his body, ready for some particular activity. They both laughed and left their house.
The Rejected Robots left the Axiom to meet the two of them. M•O and VAQ-M chuckled and greeted WALL•E and EVE. They both greeted back. The morning was beautiful and the sky was devoid of the presence of clouds. A perfect day to have fun again. EVE proposed to play "bot stain" and everyone agreed. The desire to get even with anxiety was very noticeable and that game was perfect to have a good time. So they made them want and organized who was going to be the "bot stain". WALL•E threw a glass bottle on the floor and miraculously it didn't break. EVE formed a circle with her friends as the bottle began to spin in the center of the circle. Everyone was very anxious because they feared the bottle glass would pointed to the most unfortunate one. After few seconds the glass pointed to..: BRL-A. He yelled at his friends in an amusing way and started to run out. Everybody has run outside from WALL•E's truck-like house.

Fortunately they were all fast. But the only difference was that there were robots that were more agile than others like EVE and PR-T. The two of them were terrifyingly agile compared to the boys. BRL-A complained about their agility and strategies so that he would not reach them. The girls laughed at him and continued running from him. The poor parasol boy sighed and shaked his head. VAQ-M chuckled without stop while playing.
BRL-A got dizzy from trying to catch his friends. His umbrella wasn't stretchy enough to touch a part of his friends' bodies and that frustrated him as it was something he personally didn't like about his own robotic structure. Behind him was M•O who, distracted, had not realized that in front of him was BRL-A. He accidentally cracked a plastic cup and caught his friend's attention. BRL-A heard him and quickly turned to look back and saw him. M•O couldn't run in time and his buddy took the opportunity to catch him under his own parasol. M•O screamed inside his membranes and laughed while yelling at him:

- NOOOOOOOO!

Everyone chuckled and EVE wrote her annotates while saying:

- One point for BRL-A! Well done, ha, ha! ~

BRL-A removed the "finger" from the center of his membrane that joined the fabric with the "fingers" of his umbrella. If we interpret it in a real life version, that is equivalent to when a person gives the middle finger to another person. In short: the famous "fuck you". M•O growled at him and hit his electric cleaning sweeper against the floor. EVE giggled at the two of them while shaking her head.
They continued with the game again but this time it was M•O's turn since he was captured by BRL-A and no matter how much he complained he had to comply with the rules of the game. The parasol felt cool as it was no longer the "bot stain". M•O hated him because of that but he immediately remembered it just was a game and the main purpose was to have fun. So everybody started to run from the small Microbe Obliterator. Since M•O was small, he was faster and more agile than the others. Almost beating the girls. Thanks to that, he was able to catch WALL•E, BRL-A (since there was always karma), VAQ-M and EVE. The other robot girls had slipped away.