|| Chapter 6: Robot and Rider ||

[Twenty years later. Friday afternoon at 6:17 PM]

Commander EVE and EAE were having some fun together while AD-N was very busy making some genetic engineering studies. Both robots were yelling, laughing and talking about some anecdotes about their lives, even funny and sad ones. Emerald roared as she was asking for food, AD-N reacted and gave her some beef for her early dinner. He pat her head and smiled.
Commander EVE flew towards the mutant lynx and looked at her intimidating eyes. She could feel inside how the animal reflected a certain restlessness for food, something that led her to suspect. And at the same time for some reason the beast very much reminded her of her boyfriend, who was looking for her. EAE and Comandante EVE looked at each other as if they were agreeing on something.

[Unknown place scene at 6:30 PM]

WALL•E just woke up very dizzy and confused because of the hit the woman gave him. His friends were also waking up too confused like him. The room was very big and dark. BRL-A didn't know where he was and started to panic but got calmed down by his crush PR-T. Nobody knew about this strange place, literally everybody was locked in a scary room. Suddenly a siren got heard from the background. The echo sounded and jumped on the walls making the robots to get intimidated. WALL•E felt a strong chill that ran through his entire electronic system. He looked up: it was the woman and her mysterious flying robot. The woman looked at him through her strange mask that hid her true identity. The flying robot was looking at the friends of the protagonist of this story. No one dared to say or react to anything. They were all completely still and scared to death.

The woman pointed her weapon close to VAQ-M's face. He groaned roaring his motor. He felt intimidated by the presence of that human. Minutes later, the woman finally showed herself taking off her mask and couldn't believe she caught up WALL•E's friends. Her robot mate also couldn't believe it. The woman said surprised:

- Woah, I cannot believe this. I accidentally thought you were missed robots from this spaceship and that's why I brought you with me. I'm sorry, I do apologize. I didn't realize you were from the Axiom spaceship. The BnL company is our main rival if you didn't know. Also, oh my God...WALL•E! Where's your girlfriend EVE? How did y'all get into this place without getting taken down by the security bots? Don't worry, nobody realized that fortunately, ha, ha. Do you want to explore the spaceship with me?

All the robots partied happily, the woman seemed really kind and nice after all. She didn't have harmful intentions towards them. The girl extended her hand to touch VAQ-M's head. He didn't have enough trust but he tried to obey her. He purred his motor as a sign of feeling well. He never got touched by humans before, even less by the Captain. The lady introduced herself:

- Hi, I'm Sakura Anderson. I'm half Japanese and half English. I'm a tour guide and I work at the Galaxy UM-77 which means Ultra Modern. That's the name of this luxurious spaceship full of privileges and gold. Curious, right? BA•T will help us to explore the spaceship from head to toe. Come on, don't be shy!

WALL•E and his friends joined Sakura and started to fly on BA•T's back. The bat-like animatronic robot opened his wings and ran away to take some impulse to fly. Minutes later they were flying over the beautiful places of the spaceship.

 Minutes later they were flying over the beautiful places of the spaceship