|| Chapter 5: Unknown Paradise||

[Friday morning scene at 8:23 AM]

WALL•E woke up from desk where he had been working on paperwork and sketches of the rescue plan. D-FIB and M•O went to the Axiom during early morning to rest a bit. His batteries were highly asking for energy because they were very low. WALL•E stretched his limbs and wheels and got outside his house to charge his batteries again. The Sun was very bright and it was hot outside. Hal, WALL•E's pet cockroach, joined his master for some Sun while he recharged his solar-powered batteries. He opened his retractable chest panels and waited a few minutes.
When he finished recharging his batteries to one hundred percent, he returned inside his truck-like house to show his working sketches to his friends. WALL•E headed for the Axiom's entrance. Hal followed him there to accompany him. WALL•E, fearing that he would end up dead or injured, ordered him to stay put in his place. But the cockroach refused and persisted in taking care of his master. WALL•E had no choice but to accept that his pet accompanied him.

[Axiom's scene at 8:25 AM]

WALL•E entered the Axiom spaceship looking for his friends. The Rejected Robots were awake fortunately. Few minutes later they met in the Lido's Deck surroundings and exposed their work. Nobody has slept last night since they got extremely worried about Commander EVE. WALL•E called D-FIB and M•O to explain what they have worked together:

- M•O! D-FIB! Come here!

They came straight to their friend and began to expose their sketches and other written papers. WALL•E started explaining his part:

- Okay, guys! Listen y'all: M•O and D-FIB were working with me on sketches of our rescue plan. I have been drawing and writing possible alternatives to look for EVE and take her back with us. The sketches show you what can we do in case if our two first plans don't work. Or if all of our plans flop, we can remake more sketches to arrive to a final conclusion! What do you think? ~

PR-T and VAQ-M nodded their heads. They two agreed with WALL•E. BRL-A and VN-GO nodded. L-T and HAN-S agreed. Everyone agreed with their friend. D-FIB and M•O felt proud of their work. BRL-A and VN-GO passed in front of the others and explained their part. VN-GO shaked his brush and started explaining what have they done during all night:

- In our case we have been planning to make or...create special guns and other weapons similar to those EVE units have. It will not be that easy so we will need some extra help to make them using EVE's units plasma cannon concept. We will use them ONLY if something goes wrong or if someone tries to attack us!

BRL-A added in his part:

- Also if our weapons flop or don't work well. We will try to create more of them in time. We already don't know where is Commander EVE. Don't ya? So we will have to be extremely intelligent in the designs of those upcoming weapons! ~

WALL•E agreed with them. Everybody did the same. Good weapons were necessary to defend from possible enemies. BRL-A and VN-GO nodded their heads. PR-T, VAQ-M and HAN-S added their part, HAN-S talked first:

- We will follow VAQ-M's sniffes and if he finds out a suspicious smell or another kind of trail, L-T will let you know what he has found. We also will try to be slightly. BRL-A has the disguise invention so we have this good option to pass away without being seen by strangers or unknown people who could think we're from another mega-corporation like Buy n' Large.

PR-T asked BRL-A for his invention:

- BRL-A, give us your invention, please! Before you forget to borrow it to us!