Chapter 3

"I will be waiting for you at my office later."- Oliver said to Yongrae giving him a menacing look, "We need to talk!"

Yongrae felt worried after hearing his father's request.

"What could he possibly want to talk with me?"- he thought.

After that, he left with Yunyeon. Sunjung and her family were about to leave too, she went to Yongrae to say goodbye. Lucas left too and Yongare was left with his mother Chuncha.

"Let's go eat something delicious!"- she said to Yongare.

"Okay mom, let's go eat."- he replied, "Everybody left, and the ceremony is over anyway."

They both lest and went to a nice restaurant. Chuncha drove them there. Yongrae and Chuncha seated in front of each other and ordered some meat and various side dishes. The food came and it was amazing. Yongrae's nose was filled with all the aromas that the spices emitted.

"So Yongrae, what do you want to do with your life now that you graduated?"- Chuncha asked him.

"I haven't decided yet..."- he replied while still chewing the meet, "But I know one thing for certain..."

"I will live my life in my own way and I will not be ordered around by him anymore!"- Yongrae said to his mother with a determination that was inspired from all those years that he had to endure doing as his father said.

Yongrae, during his childhood, has never been able to play with the other kids since his father Oliver took him to various cram schools and seminars to prepare him for the future. He never liked that and had accumulated quite a resentment towards his father and had decided that now since he graduated, he won't do as his father told him.

Chuncha laughed from Yongrae's response and grabbed her bag. She was looking for the present she had prepared for Yongrae to give him for graduation. Yongrae was looking at her wondering what she was searching for. Chuncha pulled a little box wrapped with a ribbon from her bag and gave it to Yongrae.

"Mom, what is this?"- he asked Chuncha surprised by her gesture.

"Open it Yongrae, I got you something since you graduated high school."- she replied looking at Yongrae proud.

He opened the box and inside it was a very expensive pen. One of those used by CEO's and people of power. Yongrae felt grateful for the gift and thanked his mother, he told her she didn't have to spend that amount of money for him.

"I bought it so that you can use it to write your own future with it..."- Chuncha told Yongrae while looking at him hoping that he would do so, "My son, be the hero of your own story!"

Yongrae teared up after hearing his mother's words. Just by two sentences she said, his heart was set on fire and he felt motivated enough to turn the world upside down.

"I will make sure that your gift does not go in vain!"- he told his mother with a determined look in his eyes.

In the meanwhile, Chuncha's phone received a notification. She noticed it and picked up her phone from her bag. Oliver had texted her and asked for Yongrae to come into his office. Chuncha read the text and looked at Yongrae.

"Yongrae, finish your meal because your father wants to come in his office."- she told him and placed her phone back in her bag.

Yongrae looked at her concerned and nodded his head. He was thinking about what he would be scolded this time.

"Maybe the Japanese teacher told him already about today."- he thought while finishing his meal.

Both Yongrae and his mother got up and left the restaurant. Yongrae put the pen in his pocket and headed out while his mother paid for the food they ate. They entered in the car and left the restaurant. The next destination was Revolution Ent. headquarters. There, was Oliver waiting for Yongrae's arrival.