Chapter 111

During that week, Kwon and Yunyeon went to almost every music show and won three of them. After the last show, they came back to the company together in a big car that Yongrae had rented for that day.

"I can't believe things are going this well for us!"- said Kwon, "We are getting crazy numbers on everything...!"

"I told you I would make you an idol so why are you surprised?"- replied Yongrae, proudly.

"I'm sorry Yongrae but it's because of me..."- replied Sungjin, proudly, "I produced the song..."

"Anyway guys, tomorrow we have the biggest show..."- said Sunjung, "So let's stay focused one more day, okay?"

The next day they all went to the most important music show, the Inigayo music show. Yongare had taken with him a bottle of water this time since he felt embarrassed to ask the people in the shows for water.

When they entered inside, Kwon noticed Minjung in the crowd along with his members. He saw her enter as well and smiled at her. Kwon lowered her head shyly and kept walking with her team into their dressing room. On that day, the show had as a presenter, Hyun Ari, who was on the stage, introducing the artists and interviewing them.

After entering inside the dressing room, Kwon tried to invent an excuse to go out and meet with Minjun before he leaves like the last time she spoke with him.

"Guys, I'm going out for a minute, I saw a friend earlier and I want to say hi to her..."- said Kwon while getting out of the room.

"Don't take too long!"- replied Yongare.

Kwon got out of the room and started looking around for Minjun, but couldn't find him anywhere. Then suddenly, from behind her, she heard a familiar voice calling her.

"Hello miss Ho!"- said Minjun to her from behind.

"Hello mister Jin!"- replied Kwon, shyly.

"Let's drop the honorifics, okay?"- said Minjun, annoyed, "Please call me Minjun."

"Okay, Minjun oppa!"- replied Kwon, shyly, "You can call me Kwon then."

"Kwon let's go back there..."- said Minjun while pointing at an entrance near them, "There are too many people here..."

Inside the dressing room, Yongrae started to feel the need to pee after all the water that he had drunk and got out of the room to go to the bathroom. Sunjung looked at him suspiciously as he was getting out.

Kwon and Minjun had entered the place that he suggested and they were alone in there, even though it was not a room.

"You look really cute today!"- said Minjun to her.

"Thank you Minjun oppa!"- replied Kwon, shyly.

"This is your first time here in Inigayo right?"- he asked her.

"Yes it's my first time here!"- replied Kwon.

"Well let me give you a little gift..."- said Minjun to her.

He grabbed a sandwich from the table near him and placed a small piece of paper inside of it.

"Here you go, the famous Inigayo sandwich!"- said Minjun while giving it to her.

Kwon took it with both her hands and bowed in front of him with her hands forward, holding her gift.

"Did he just give me his number?"- she thought, excited.

"Thank you Minjun oppa!"- replied Kwon.

Yongrae was walking in the hall and accidentally stumbled on Ari who was holding in her hands some Inigayo sandwiches. After the impact, she dropped them to the ground and Yongrae helped her gather them.

"I'm very sorry!"- replied Yongare, apologetically, without realizing with whom he stumbled.

"It's okay oppa!"- replied Ari.

Yongrae looked up and saw who she was and then gathered the sandwiches from the ground for her, which thankfully were wrapped in plastic paper and didn't get dirty.

"Take them miss Hyun!"- said Yongrae to her while giving them to her, "And again sorry!"

"It's okay oppa, don't worry!"- she replied while taking them, "And please call me Ari!"

"Okay then Ari, I'm leaving now..."- responded Yongrae, annoyed while walking away from her, "Goodbye!"

"Oppa wait!"- shouted Ari, then Yongrae stopped, surprised.

"Take this!"- she said to him while giving him one sandwich, "Thank you for helping me pick them up!"

"Isn't it poisoned?"- replied Yongrae, ironically.

"Of course not!"- responded Ari while laughing.

"Okay, thanks!"- replied Yongrae while taking it and then left.

After Yongare left, Ari noticed that she gave him the wrong sandwich since the one with her number was in the pile she had in her hands.

"I gave him the wrong one..."- she thought, disappointed.

Kwon on the other hand was going toward her dressing room and was holding Minjun's number in her hand. Before entering, she opened the case of her phone and placed the paper with his number inside.

"What are you doing there?"- said Yongrae to her from the back.

"Don't come from behind me like that again!?"- replied Kwon, shocked, "You scared me!"

"I see you got a sandwich as well..."- said Yongrae to her while showing her his, "Your friend Ari gave me one earlier..."

Kwon looked at it surprised and didn't respond. Then they entered the room and someone from the Inigayo's staff called her and Yunyeon onto the stage. They went on stage while Yongrae and the rest saw their amazing performance from backstage.

Kwon and Yunyeon bowed in front of the cameras after finishing their performance and then all the idols that performed that day entered the stage. The production was about to announce the winner. Ari received the envelope with the winner and announced it for everyone to know.

"And the winners are Dragon5!"- she said, happily.

After the show ended, Kwon and the rest of her team left in a car and the next day something unbelievable had happened.

Yongrae and Sunjung were in the office working as usual when Kwon went running there, holding her phone in her hands and crying. She opened the office door violently and surprised Yongrae and Sunjung inside.

"Yongrae what is this!?"- she said to him while crying.

"What is going on!?"- replied Yongrae, surprised.

Kwon went toward them and showed him an article online that had a photo of her giving Minjun an Inigayo sandwich.

"Ho Kwon was flirting with Jin Minjun by giving him the famous Inkigayo sandwich along with her number..."- the article said, "Fans angry at Ho Kwon for the dating scandal!"