Such a good little girl (SH *blurb*)

A/N:

(Sub!harry blurb)

~Harry in this chapter~

Warnings:

• Pain kink (spanking)
• Feminization
• Humiliation, Degradation
• Mommy kink
• Nipple Play
• Anal Play (Little)

~~

"Aww baby, always so desperate for me aren't you?" Putting the book aside, she held his chin up, heavy-hooded eyes strong on her lips. 

All Harry could do was whimper at that, grinding harder on her thighs as his head fell back between the crease of her neck, inhaling the sweet scent.

"It's been so long..." Harry mumbled into her ears.

"Oh please, two weeks and you can't go by without having my hands on you, pup? That pathetic now?" bringing her hands up to his ass, she silently encouraged him to go on.

"Need more," he whimpered again. Slow kisses littering on her neck. She tried to ignore the wetness filling her underwear, but it was a bit hard when you've got someone dry humping on your thighs.

"You think you deserve that? Remember fingering me on that elevator and stopping just before I was about to cum? Leaving me all desperate and wet." A smack came down to his ass, making him whine louder. "Yeah? you like that doll? Like your ass getting spanked like a filthy bitch," she asked sending another down on him.

Harry nodded desperately, whimpers leaving his mouth. Moans grew louder when her hands sneaked inside his sweats, rubbing on the bruised skin just before dipping inside his hole.

"Are you really going to cum on my thighs, Harry? Just like that? You don't even need anything, do you? Bet you can come just by me playing with your nipples, yeah?" She brought her hands up to one to emphasize her point.

"Mommy please... Need more," Harry whined, feeling overstimulated even though they were fully clothed.

"Such a good little girl," finally her hands started rounding his rim, little sneaks inside but never giving fully what she knew he wanted.

Harry's noises were uncontrollable now, legs trembling, needily kissing all over her face, as numerous pleads slipped out his mouth for her.

"That's all you're getting, bunny. Now come, before I flip us over and sit on your face."

That was all Harry needed, the image of her riding his face just to choke on her juices with her legs around his head.

That was all he needed before he came on her thigh.

"Look at you. It's fucking dripping down your cunt, filthy slut. Come on let me ride your face like you deserve now."

"Yes, mommy."

A/N:

Here's a little blurb to all my loves as a thank you for 2k reads! I cannot believe this. I never experienced as much as a hundred really and I do hope you are enjoying this. Unfortunately, I cannot write as much as I would've want to because of my exams that are going on currently and I will probably be very occupied till May (Sem 2 and everything) but I will try my best, all promises.

And what do we think about feminization? Hmm, it's a big thing for me so well, I guess expect it in future chapters haha x.

Also Harry's new album......

Love love, A <3