3.

Takemichi is at school and (y/n) stayed home as she was getting bored so she decided to go out for a walk because it's a nice day, so she changed clothes, brushed her hair a little then grabbed her bag while grabbing her walking stick. She headed to the door and walked out before turning around and locked the door behind her once she closed it then headed off.

"What a nice day today...I wish Takemichi was with me on this nice walk..." (Y/N) said to herself as she felt the nice breeze pass her as she smiled.

As she was walking she heard the cars pass her, felt the vibration of the trains move from the subways from below, smell of the sweets and other smells in the air from a bakery as she passed the place. She heard shuffling of a lot of feet on the ground as the people around here tried to get to work or they are just enjoy the nice day like her, she can also feel eyes on here because there are some people wondering what happened to her or they are just judging her but (y/n) did not care one bit as she keeps on enjoying her nice day.

"Hmm I wonder if they still have that jaket in the mall that Takemichi told me about that he wanted." She thought to herself as she used her walking stick as it guided her the way.

(Y/N) always wanted a guide dog but Takemichi is kinda scared of dogs when they were younger and he is still afraid of dogs till this day so she keeps with her walking stick, she also sometimes don't use her walking stick but she uses her echolocation to help her gide her but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. But there is one thing that she loves and it really helps her to see around her is thunderstorms and rain, she can sense the rain hitting on everything around her and she can tell where things are at and sometimes it helps her to see people looks, as for thunder when the sound rumbles in the sky it vibrates to the ground and she can see the buildings and other stuff around her that is tall or to big, but she can not see the color of stuff but she doesn't mind at it. Sometimes she made it to the mall as she can tell there were not a lot of people there today so that means she does not have to worry about running into someone or tripping someone with her walking stick.

"Now time to see if they have that jaket...but I don't remember what store he said it was in...oh well I can just ask around if I find somebody that would help me." (Y/N) said as she walked down the hallways of the mall.

Somewhere in the mall are two guys that are just minding their own business as they are thinking on what to do for the time being because they are bored.

"Man I am so bored...how about we just leave the mall and go somewhere." A tall guy with brown hair and blonde in the middle as his hair was sticking up.

"I know I am bored also but where else do you want to go huh? There is really nothing going on." A short guy with glasses said as he glared down to the ground as he was thinking about what to do.

"Hey Kisaki, I know how about we go find some new clothes or something if we are going to be in the mall." The tall one said.

"I guess Hanma." Kiaski said with a sigh as Hanma smiled down at his friend.

"Well come on!" Hanma said as they walked to the corner but Hanma bumped into someone as they gasped and fell backwards.

The person that Hanma bumped into was (y/n) as she was on the ground rubbing her forehead and now moving her hand around trying to find her walking stick as they looked down at her with wide eyes.

"I am so sorry! I was not paying attention, here let me help you up." Hanma said while kneeling down and helping her up as Kisaki helped also while grabbing her walking stick and holding it to her.

"Here is your walking sick...sorry about my stupid tall idiot friend here." Kisaki told (y/n) as she giggled a little as she grabbed her stick.

"It's fine, I'm kinda used to being bumped into people or running into something." (Y/N) told them as they nodded.