9.

When they were about to start the other game spin the bottle, Akkun, Makoto, Kazushi, Takuyu, Paah-chin, and Payan had to go, so they left as everyone says bye to them as Emma headed to the kitchen to grab an empty bottle then came back while settling it in the middle of them.

"Okay who was last in the last game" Emma asked as Sanzu raised his hand. "Okay you start!" Emma said as he nodded.

"Okay then..." He leans over to the bottle and grabs it then spins it as it goes around, around, and around till it lands on his sister Senju.

Everyone in the room oohed on what Sanzu was going to do, Sanzu rolled his eyes at them before leaning over to his sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting back down.

"There done..." Sanzu said while crossing his arms.

"Aww thanks brother!~ Now my turn!" Sanju said as she spun the bottle till the bottle landed on Hina as they smiled at each other.

Senju went over to Hina and gave her a kiss on the cheek as Hina smiled at her while laughing a little as Senju headed back to her seat with a smile as Takemichi was feeling a little jealous but shrugged it off.

"Hmm I wonder who I will get to kiss?" Hina said with a smirk as she saw Takemichi was getting jealous as she grabs the bottle and spins it till it slowly lands on Takemichi as she smiles widely. "Oh Takemichi~" Hina said while she leaned over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips as his face was turning red.

When she pulled away and sat back down Takemichi cleaned his thoughts as he rubbed his lips a little with a smile before grabbing the bottle and spinning it. As the bottle stops spinning it lands on Mikey as Mikey smirks at Takemichi as he is sitting beside Mikey. Takemichi was about to lean to give Mikey a kiss on the cheek but Mikey grabbed his face and gave him a kiss on the lips as Takemichi gasped. Once Mikey pulled away he winked at him as Hina was giving him deathly glares.

"My turn." Mikey said as he spun the bottle till it landed on Izana.

Both of them glared at each other for a little bit before Mikey gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and pulled away fast while looking away from him.

"There I am done now it's your turn!" Mikey said as everyone laughed at him a little from his actions as Izana shrugged his shoulders.

Izana grabbed the bottle and spins it as it landed on Kakucho as Izana looked at his best friend as he pulled Kazucho by the color of his shirt and kisses him on the lips as Kakucho gasp and was in a blushing mess as some people were shocked on what Izana did. When Izana pulled away he sat back with a smirk as Kakucho cleared his throat while still in a blushing mess.

"Okay then...um I guess it's my turn." Kakucho said as he grabbed the bottle and spun it.

'Gosh I did not know Izana would do that. I mean yeah I am his best friend and everything but I was not really expecting that...' Kakucho thought to himself as the bottle landed on Takemichi as we both looked at eachother. 'Oh fuck it, it's just a party and that's all right? Plus you only get to live once.' He pulled Takemichi and gave him a peck on the lips as Mikey and Hina were glaring at him.

'W-why is everyone kissing me on the lips lately?!' Takemichi thought to himself while blushing.

"Oi get your lips off of my Takemichi/Takemicchi!" Both Mikey and Hina said at once before glaring at each other as (y/n) giggled at them.

Takemichi was blushing more before grabbing the bottle and spins it till it lands on Emma as he gulped and leans over to Emma while giving her a peck on the cheek before sitting back down as Draken was slightly glaring at him but calmed down as it was a peck on the cheek and nothing else.