14.

Morning came as Takemichi and (y/n) are just hanging out today as they decided to have a sibling day even though they found out that they are now step-siblings but they just want a day together. So here they are walking around the city as they are talking about what they should do, till Takemichi got an idea as he smiles.

"Hey um...(y/n)...do you like to go somewhere?" Takemichi asked her as she smiled and nodded.

"Sure why not, where to?" (Y/n) said as Takemichi chuckles.

"That's a secret, now come on." Takemichi said while grabbing her hand and walking over to the animal service.

There were dogs getting trained and some are in cages with signs on them with their names and some of them said that they are adopted. (Y/N) heard dogs barking and cats meowing as she smiles widely and squeezes Takemichi's hand with excitement as Takemichi smiles at her.

"We are at the animal service, am I right?" She asked him as he nodded.

"Yup! Now stay here as I go over to the clerk." Takemichi told her as she nodded.

Takemichi walked over to the clerk as they smiled at Takamichi and they were talking, then they headed somewhere then came back with a Bernese Mountain dog. The fur was black with brown spots here and there and white belly, snout, and chest, and the eyes are two different colors, the left one is blue and the right one is brown. Takemichi smiles a little as he was a little nervous but it looks like he warmed up with the dog even though he was kinda afraid of dogs.

"(Y/N) I would like you to meet your first pet, also a train dog that can help you walk around the place better, Muffin." Takemichi said as (y/n) was shocked about this.

"I- um...I don't know what to say." She said as Takemichi laughed softly at her as he could tell she was shocked about this.

"Here." He walked over to her with Muffin as Muffin started to sniff (y/n)'s legs to get the sense of hers.

(Y/N) giggles softly when she feels Muffin's noise brushing against her legs, she bends down and reaches out while running her fingers through his fur as Muffin wags his tail happily while (y/n) smiles.

"He is beautiful...but I thought you were afraid of dogs?" She said while Takemichi chuckled softly.

"Um well I still am but I slowly warmed up to Muffin here, plus he is a really great dog and I like to give him to you. Also mom paid everything so um...heh yeah." Takemichi said as (y/n) standed up and hugged Takemichi as he smiled softly and hugged back.

"Thank you Takemichi..." She said,

"Your welcome, oh and here is this vest so Muffin here can go everywhere with you as people know it's a service dog. Plus liseans." He said with a smile while putting the vest on Muffin then give the liseans to (y/n) as she took it and ran her fingertips on it as it says: This here dog is name Muffin he is a trained service dog, so he have the permission to go into a none pet place so he can help his owner around the place.

"Well let's go shopping for Muffin!" (Y/N) said with a wide smile as she held the liesh as Takemichi smiled at her.

"Okay!" He said.

They go over to the pet stop that was across the street from the animal service. They got the dog food, treats, and some toys that Muffin picked. As they were shopping Muffin was also helping (y/n) around the place so she wont run into something or even warn her that someone was coming. (Y/N) was happy about that because she always bumped into someone when they were around the corner or did not know someone was in the way of her path. Once they were done they headed back home as (y/n) was carrying the bag of treats and toys as Takemichi was carrying the dog food and as for Muffin he was walking in front of (y/n) with a happy face. When they got home, Takemichi walked to the kitchen to get a bowl of water and a bowl to put the food in as (y/n) took off the vest and Muffin started to go around the house sniffing to know that this is his forever home.

"Hey let's order pizza!" Takemichi said as she smiled.

"Sure that sounds good." (Y/N) said as he smiled at her and started to order pizza on his phone.

Some time passed as the pizza came. Now they are sitting in the living room as Muffin was laying in between then sleeping as they are eating their pizza and having the TV on.

"Last night we found three bodys, and one of them where on the run from the police for awhile now from hurting a woman and sexulat assault, as for the other two there were wanted for robbery and murder." The new reporter said both Takemichi and (y/n) were shocked about this.

"Damn...well I guess they are definitely the ones that hurt women." Takemichi said (y/n) hummed as she wondered if it was those guys from last night when Sanzu saved her.

Her face turns a little red by thinking of Sanzu and the kiss, she really likes him but maybe even more than like. Takemichi noticed her face was turning red as he asked her if she was okay and she told him it was nothing. He shrugged and they just talked about stuff before it was time to go to bed.

"I had fun today Takemichi...thank you for today." (y/n) said as he smiled at her.

"No problem, I notice that we have not hung out like we used to plus I kinda want to spend time with you anyway because well you are still my sister and I love you." Takemichi said with a smile as (y/n) eyes winded with tears and smiles at him.

"I love you too bro." She said as Takemichi pulled her into a hug and she hugged him back.

"I will always love you sis, even though we are not blood related but I still see you as a sister. And that will never change that." Takemichi said as she smiled more.

"That goes the same way for me...well good night Takemichi, come one Muffin bedtime." (Y/N) said as Muffin gets up and follows her to her room as Takemichi smiles at her.

"Night (y/n)." Takemichi said as he headed to his room and changed clothes before getting into bed and falling asleep.

(Y/N) changes her clothes then gets into bed while patting her bed so Muffin can get up there and he does. He laid beside her as she petted his head softly as Muffin's tail waggs happily.

"Night Muffin..." She said before falling asleep.

(Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, don't forget to like or comment if you like. Also I hope you all have a good day, stay safe and drink plenty of water. That is very nice of Takemichi getting a dog for (y/n). Well that's all for now bye bye! :) ~~~~~~~~1122 words)