7.

Morning came as Draken and Mikey were still asleep and Takemichi was up as he still can't shake off the feeling of what his mother texted him yesterday. Takemichi was making some breakfast till he heard (y/n) coming in as he smiled while turning his head as he looked at her with a smile.

"Moring (y/n)! How was your sleep?" Takemichi asked her as she yawned while sitting down and laid her head on the table.

"It was okay...how about yours?" (y/n) asked him as he shrugged and went back to making breakfast.

"It was fine also..." He said and (y/n) can tell he was hiding something till someone came from behind her and laid their head on her shoulder as she tensed up.

"Morning~" Mikey said with a sleepy voice and (y/n) calmed down a little as she smiled softly.

"Morning Mikey, how was your sleep?" She asked him as he clung to her while burying his face in the cook of her neck.

"It was nice thanks for asking (y/n)..." Mikey said as he slowly fell asleep as (y/n) noticed this and giggled.

"Silly..." She whispered till she felt Mikey's body pressure leave her body as Draken picked up Mikey and sat him on the chair and sat beside her while patting her head softly.

"Morning (y/n)" Draken said as she was shocked that both Mikey and Draken stayed over.

"Oh morning Draken...I did not know you stayed over like Mikey." She told him as he smiled at her.

"I guess I fell asleep on the couch, and to my guessing that Mikey stayed over also." He said while looking at Mikey.

"Yeah I told him that he can stay over...anywhere here is your guy's food!" Takemichi said while placing eggs, tost, bacon, and waffles.

"Thanks, Takemichi." Draken said with a smile as Takemichi smiled back.

"No problem, no dig in before Mikey wakes up." He said as they laughed and started eating.

After a while Mikey woke up as there was a plate made for him from (y/n) as she was done eating and was in her room getting ready for today. As Mikey was eating a great idea popped in his mind.

"Hey, how about we have a party here? Is that okay, Takemichi?" Mikey said with a little mouth full as Takemichi looked at Mikey and sighs.

"Sure I guess..." He said as Mikey smiled and pulled out his phone as he started to get a hold of people to come over to their location for a party.

Some time passed as everyone that Mikey invited over was over, there was Baji, Chifuyu, the Kawata twins, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Kazutora and some others including his brother Shinichiro. Takemichi also invited his friend over and with Hina also as everyone said that they will be over soon. About two hours passed everyone came at once as the girls headed into (y/n) room to hang out for awhile in there and the guys where in the living room just sitting down on the couch talking.

"Hey where is (y/n) I have not seen her for awhile." Akkun said with a slight blush on his cheeks as Takemichi smiled at his friend because he knew that he had a little crush on (y/n).

"She must still be in her room, I saw the girls head to her room once they got here." Takemichi said as Akkun nodded.

"Oh okay..." He said

"So what are we going to do?" Chifuyu asked as Baji had his arms around his neck and Kazutora was laying on Baji's lap looking bored.

"Yeah, I mean half of the group is here so what are we going to do in the meantime huh?" Baji said as Takemichi thought and smiled.