4.

"Okay I will be back home later, because after school I promised Hina that I would take her out on a date, so I will see you later okay?" Takemichi said as he grabbed his school back as (y/n) was on the couch reading her new book.

"Okay...bye!" (Y/N) called out as Takemichi headed out as (y/n) was still reading her new book.

After awhile she was on chapter 10 when there was a knock on the door, she put a bookmark on the page that she is on before closing the book and set it on the couch. Getting up and making her way to the door and opening it with a soft smile.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She said as she heard a chuckle a little.

"Hello (y/n), is Takemicchi home?" She smiles more, it was Mikey.

"Oh hey Mikey, and I am sorry Takemichi is not home today, he said that he is going to be with Hina today." (y/n) told him as Mikey pouted and Draken was with him and laughed a little. "Oh I did not know you were here also Draken."

"Hey (y/n), how are you doing today?" Draken said with a soft smile.

"I'm doing alright just sitting and reading my new book I just got." (y/n) told him as he nodded.

"That's cool."

"Say how about you hanging out with us today (y/n)!" Mikey said as Draken sighed and glared down at Mikey a little bit before looking at (y/n) with soft eyes.

"If you want to (y/n), you really don't have to." Draken said as she smiled.

"Sure, I don't mind! Let me get my sunglasses and walking stick." She said as she was about to leave but Mikey stopped her.

"I'll get it!" Mikey walked inside as he saw her walking stick and sunglasses as he grabbed them and walked over to her. "Here you go!" He said with a smile and (y/n) giggled at him.

"Thanks Mikey." Putting on her sunglasses and grabbing her walking stick she headed out with Mikey as he closed the door behind him and locked it up for her before walking with her and Draken.

"So where are we going?" (y/n) asked them as she wrapped her arm around Draken's as he smiled softly at her.

"We are going out to eat somewhere because I am hungry!" Mikey said while walking beside her with a smile as Draken rolled his eyes.

"When are you ever hungry?" Draken said as Mikey gave a death glare at Draken as (y/n) giggled at them.

"Well I am kinda hungry myself." She said as Mikey smiled at her.

"HAH! See I am not the only one that is hungry...Ken-chan~" Mikey said with an attitude voice as Draken glared angrily at Mikey as (y/n) laughed.

After some time they are in a restaurant as (y/n) sat besides Draken and Mikey sat in front of them with a bored face but soon something popped in his head as he looked at (y/n).

"Say (y/n)...I am wondering...are you and Takemichi really siblings?" Mikey asked as Draken looked at Mikey with wide eyes and kicked his leg underneath the table as Mikey yelped in pain and glare at Draken.

"Um...what do you mean by that Mikey?" She asked while tilting her head to the side.

"Well you two are um...have different personalities." Draken said as he knew what Mikey was about to ask and she giggled softly.

"Well not everyone should be the same right? Including siblings, am I right?" (y/n) said as Draken and Mikey nodded.

"Yeah you are right about that...but I was" Mikey was cut off by Draken.