The Party

Ciel

"Sebastian why are we at this party again?" I said, in truth I was just bored of this place, I had no love of parties and I saw no need to be here. Sebastian just had a smirk on his face as he mingled with the guest. "My lord, we are in France. Our way of interrogation is frowned upon here so we have to be more delicate if we wish to learn more about The Wolf." I simply sighed in frustration as the host entered the room.
Amy

My mistress had to take her time getting ready, I was dressed in my normal gypsy dancer outfit(title outfit) and was ready for my performance. My job was simple entertain the crowd while secretly gathering information. My mistress, lady Rene, was known in secret as The Fox, I was her hand having been trained in the art of espionage, I added my own personal taste to work, using my looks and personality to enchant people into telling me all their secrets. I put those thoughts aside as my lady stepped out standing on the staircase and loudly proclaimed. "Ladies and gentlemen! I thank you all for coming to this little get together. I have for all my friends entertainment, the beautiful and talented, Amelia Lenoir!"
Sebastian

The crowd all clapped as a young woman walked out to the center of the room. By her complexion and hair color I guessed she was a Indian, she had on a revealing outfit that accentuated her features, she had markings on her skin and was barefooted. I guess that humans would find her attractive, though I have to admit her appearance is quite exotic. I thought as the band began playing a fast and dramatic tune. The woman began a intricate dance that consisted of flowing movements and dramatic shifts. As she danced all eyes were on here as her dances complexity increased with the tempo of the music. As the music came to its grand finale she began to spin and weave her hands in intricate movements that seemed to enchant the crowd. The music came to a close and she finished with a bow as the crowd exploded with applause. The lady of the house said for everyone to enjoy the rest of the evening as the band began to play music and the guest begin dancing. I was going to talk with the dancer but to my surprise she had disappeared. I wonder where she went.