A Tie? Not Really

Warning. The following content has been labeled mature due to sexiness and severe smutt.
Viewer discretion is advised. In lamens terms lemon don't view if your innocent.
Third person

Before Amelia could move she was in Sebastian's room. Sebastian slammed her roughly against the wall which caused Amelia to tremble in excitement. Sebastian pushed his body against her as she wrapped her legs around him. She let out a yelp as Sebastian started sucking on her weak spot on her neck. As Amelia started unbuttoning his shirt Sebastian practically ripped her shirt off of her. Before she could say any thing he started kneading her breast causing her to lightly brush his member. He let out a predatory growl as he almost threw her on the bed. They quickly discarded the rest of their clothes and before Sebastian could try anything Amelia flipped them to where she was on top. "Now, now bassy, I think I need a little payback for what you did at the warehouse." Before he could say any thing she licked the tip of his member causing him to growl. She quickly took all she could in her mouth and started sucking and bobbing on his member like a sucker. Sebastian groaned as he grabbed her hair and forced more into her mouth cussing her to moan. Sebastian couldn't take it anymore, he flipped them other and positioned himself at her entrance before thrusting into her causing her to moan out in pain and pleasure. He found her sweet spot almost immediately causing her to scream his name as his demonic sized pushed his thrust to inhuman speeds. Amelia had lost all sense as Sebastian practically screwed her senseless. Sebastian thrust his whole length into her, piercing her womb as her walls clamped downs on his length causing him to release as he sunk his teeth into her neck leaving his contract symbol, branding her as his. When she caught her breath she said. I.......I th-think that.....We should call it a tie." Sebastian just chuckled. "If you think we are done Amelia, then you are sadly mistaken." He said as Amelia felt his member get hard again. The rest of the night screams and moans could be heard from Sebastian's room. Needless to say Sebastian won their little game.