Wolf Hunting and Sebastian Takes the Lead

Sebastian

This damn woman is testing my restraint! I thought as we arrived at the location provided by one of her sources. Since me and her started our game of seduction she has always had the lead. We spotted our target, a smuggler who Amelia had connected to several of The Wolf's top agents as we waited for our chance to strike. I saw my chance to take the lead in our little game.
Amelia

I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack when I felt a pair of hands snaking their way down my side. "Seb-bas." "Now, now Miss Amelia. We wouldn't want to blow our cover now would we? He says as his lips kiss my neck. That sneaky jerk, he waited for the perfect opportunity to do this. I thought as he found my necks sensitive area. I bit my lip as I gripped my side as I felt my body heat up. He quickly pulls away when he sees our target and we move in. I'll get you back for that later.
Third person pov

The man walked into the room with a few armed guards. A few had guns but he was old fashion so he had a few master swordsman. A few guards were at the entrance they were watching for some suspicious activity. One didn't even see his target as a hidden blade went straight through his heart. Before the other could alert his boss his throat was slit by a kitchen knife. as two figures entered the warehouse. As the tall shadow moved into position. The shorter of the two turned off the power. The man saw the lights turn off then heard the screams of his men. As he goes to pull his blade he's knocked unconscious.