The Fox

Sebastian

I was enjoying the party, dancing with guest while trying to get information, but I had learned nothing about The Wolf. It seems that even my subtle approach isn't working either. At this rate we will run out of leads. I thought as I came face to face with the dancer who seemed to vanish. She took my hand as we began to dance to the music. "You will get nowhere in France with your way of questioning." The lady said causing me to get curious. We dance as I asked her the usual questions about The Wolf. She answered them all and by the end of our dance I had learned a little more about our target. "It was a pleasure dancing with you miss Amelia." She bows to me and before she walks off she comes close to my ear and says. "It was a pleasure dancing with you butler, be sure to check your coat pocket if you wish to learn more about your prey." Before I could question her she had disappeared into the crowd. That woman is no mere servant. I thought as I checked my pocket and found a note that read. Our guests from England, it seems you and I pursue the same prey. Perhaps we can help one another? If you wish to meet you can find me at the Eiffel Tower at midnight tonight. Your friend, The Fox. I folded it up and proceeded to take the letter to my master. It seems our methods may work after all.