The Final Act?

This is the final chapter Forrester he Gypsy and the Crow. I hope you enjoyed he story, Ihaven't planned a part two ut if I do it will be ma AU story line.
Amelia

Me and Sebastian were at the boat after destroying The Wolf's mansion. I watched as Lady Rene approached him with a smile as she pulled a dagger out of her sleeve. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this day. When you to my husband from me, you sealed your fate. While I enjoyed the Chase the final act is going to be the most pleasurable part of this game." She said as his eyes widened. "Wha... b-but I thought I was being brought to London to await trial!" I watched as Ciel yawned then looked at him, his eyes were glowing. "Actually her highness gave us the order to kill you on sight but since Lady Rene was such a great help, I thought she could do the honours." The man's eyes widened as he goes to scream, only to be silenced only to be stopped by a blade to the heart. The police officer quickly disposed of the body before leaving as our boat left the shore. Lady Rene approached Ciel and Sebastian and thanked them before handing Ciel the deed to her house and business. She then turned to me with a smile as she stood in front of me. "Are you ready Lady Rene?" I ask calmly. "Yes, it's time for me to go to my husband. I want to thank you for everything you've done." I nodded as I lift my hand up to her neck. The mark on her neck, a black rose, begins to glow then vanish. As soon as the mark is gone she falls to the ground dead. A member of the crew takes her body and puts it on a small boat and sets it aflame as it floats away.
In London

I had decided to stay at the Phantomhive man or for the day so I was riding with Ciel and Sebastian in a carriage. The whole time Sebastian was wispering to Ciel. What are you planning Sebastian? I thought as we arrived. As I jumped down Ciel sole with Sebastian. "Sebastian please lead Miss Amelia to her room, tomorrow we will get her a maids uniform." I looked at Ciel and asked him to explain. "I've decided to let you work here at the manner since Sebastian believes you will be of use to me." I turn to see Sebastian with his eyes glowing with a look of lust. Oh so he wants to play some more. I guess I can get used to serving Lord Phantomhive. But rest assured Sebastian, you may have one but the game has just begun.