A Dark Transformation

Sebastian

I was laying in bed staring at what was once a seer. Seers are divine beings known for their gift of prophecy. However whenever I marked her as mine her soul underwent a dark change. Her body had went from enchanting to seductive. She had changed to a witch because of my marks corruption. She didn't seem to mind though since she was still curled into my side and every once in a while she would say my name, it didn't matter, she was mine now for all eternity. She had told me earlier why she served her mistress. Apparently Lady Rene was on her death bed when they met. She asked for more time till The Wolf was dead and for her aid. Her mistress wanted revenge, just like my master. I could of stayed here all day but I felt my master awakening. As I got dressed Amelia had finished dressing and gave me a look that said she wanted to stay, considering the way she was moving I guessed she was sore. But as I heard her mistress say her name she went to the door and turned, showing me her now red eyes before leaving the room.
Ok this was sorta short but the next chap is long. The pic at the top is her new look. If I confused you about anything, please write your questions here and I will get back to you.