{Dead At The Night 5/6}

Karl collapsed in the Elavator, breathing more heavily as the blood soaked through the wounds more.
The Elavator was a sort of safe space because, Techno may think he's around the floors and not hiding out in the Elavator.
. . .
His eyes felt so heavy, but he tired to stand back up but his arm could barely be moved without sending a shock of pain through his body and Karl. . . Karl felt like he might pass out.
He shook his head, keeping himself awake and exiting the Elavator.

~

He stumbled around, trying not to make noise but everything felt. . . Felt to fuzzy and loud.
He found himself by a painting, he slowly rested himself on the ground and took deep breaths, feeling his heart racing as he turned the device on again.
"Please. . . Who's there. . ."
". . . How many words. . .?"
Karl frowned,"Uuuhh. . . Unlimited. . .?", ". . . Butler, I do not have a name but Butler, you do not need to see my fate. I passed of old age, but to release me you must talk to Billiam. He painting behind you, will lead you to him."
Karl gulped, looking up at the painting and pushed himself up then knocked the painting down, no longer caring if Techno heard him because if he had to do this to get his friends back. Then so be it.

=

The room. Was. Terrifying!
Immediately, Karl knew that Sir Billiam had to be a monster.
The room was bathed in red, a plants were red and Karl nearly pulled again when he saw a Skeleton Hand.
Karl took a deep breath, ignoring the smell and turned the device on.
"Sir Billiam, if you can hear me reply I know about the murders and I know you and your Butler may have something to do with it!", Karl had, had enough of this and just wanted to go home and have his friends back!
Silence rang out.
Then the static picked up and in front of him, was Billiam.
He looked, exactly like Techno. . . But, dead and he wasn't sure if this was a vision or. . . His ghost finally coming to claim his torn up soul.
But, Sir Billiam only stared at Karl before making eye contact with Karl.
"Yes. I admit, I was the reason by the deaths and of course, it was necessary at the time to sacrifice for my cult. I lost a lot, but I was restless after one got away. And to stop more victims falling to me. . . I ended it all, and sent my Butler away for a better life."
Karl stared in disbelief, Sir Billiam touched the device which made Karl shudder,"I wish you luck, old friend.", and he was gone. . .
Leaving Karl to drop the box,"Old friend. . . But we never met before. . .", Karl then noticed a photo under a vine, he pulled it out and stared at the black writing.
. . .
Karl froze.
Seeing the date.
His birth day to his death day.
. . .
"H-. . . How. . ."
Karl was suddenly stuck in the back of the head, hard and he fall to the ground unconscious immediately.
Techno stood above him, the end of his handle now dripped in blood and grabbed him by the ankle and dragged him out.