{Protecting Property}

"Another party is tonight, Butler. Prepare the food and drinks."
Butler nods, going down to the kitchen to check on the progress of the food and drinks but also to prepare other tasks such as cleaning.

~

Butler stood up at the door with a tray of win glasses, he offered them at the door to the guests coming in and kept quiet as Sir Billiam asked him to be.
. . .
"What wine is this?"
"It is Chateau de Laubade Armagnac, France. It is the drink you all selected."
The lady chuckled, then she chucked it at Bulter who just shut his eyes and held the tray tight.
He was hit with wine and glass,"Tastes terrible. Must be the Butler's fault.", and she walked into the ballroom, Sir Billiam turned to Butler who slowly put the tray on a table and dusted himself off to get glass out of his hair, skin or clothes.
"Butler, go to the basement and do what you must."
This was the earliest Sir Billiam wanted to do the game but Butler nods, he locks the door and down in the basement he messed with a few wires to make the lights go on and off.

=

"I BET IT'S THAT BUTLER!"
The remaining guests looked at the quiet Butler, Sir Billiam shook his head,"The Bulter has been with me all times the lights went out.", but a male guest didn't listen, and punched the Butler right in the face!
Butler fell and grabbed a table to save himself, he held his jaw as guests restrained the one that punched him.
He could feel Sir Billiam's cold stare at the guests, it made him shudder at what Billiam was going to do or get him to do next.

=

"A word. Before I end your miserable lives."
Billiam had slashed them in their legs, they were unable to crawl away or stand up.
"Remember the man that hit a Butler in the market, he went missing did he not. That's what happens you hurt my property.", he grabbed the man by the hair and slit his throat, the lady screamed and begged for mercy but Billiam only stabbed her repeatedly in the chest till she was dead and her mouth was open like a fish out of water.
. . .
Billiam turned to his Butler, who still there quiet and a brusie forming on his jaw, Billiam walked over and hugged Butler despite the blood Butler didn't pull or push away.
"Next person to hurt you, I feed alive to the Egg."
Billiam ran his hands through Butler's hair, Bulter just hugged back and felt safe with Billiam.
. . .
Safe. . .