{SoulShare AU 1/?}

:)

:)

=

Tubbo and Michael spoke quietly to one another, Ghostboo was messing around with the painting like he was constantly trying to get the painting straight.
"Pinky Promise."
Ghostboo turnd and saw Michael and Tubbo doing a pinky promise,"What's the pinky promise??", "Ranboo, we're gonna go find Dream and bring you back!", Ghostboo smiled and jumped up and down with joy,"Really? Yay!", Michael was picked up by Tubbo and they headed out to find the green blob.

~

Michael threw a rock up at the man in the tree.
"OW!"
Dream held his head, cursing and looking down,"What the frick?!", then he saw Ghostboo, Tubbo and Michael below him,"What?", "Get down here.", Dream sighed, knowing what they wanted so he jumped down in front of the nuclear family,"I know what you want; You want me to bring Ranboo back?", "Obviously.", Dream sighed and pulled out his book,"Fine.", Dream filled through his book and Tubbo picked up Michael just to be safe around Dream.
"Just uh, fair warning; This is may some side effects like Wilbur but uh, also I haven't brought many people back for a pretty long time let along an Enderman hybrid.", Tubbo shook his head,"I don't care just please bring him back.", Dream nods, but Ghostboo could see Dream was nervous and he just had a bad feeling as Dream began to glow.

~

"RANBOO!"
Tubbo hugged Ranboo, who thankfully was back to life,"Papa!", Dream sighed with relief, he really thought something was gonna go wrong-
Then Ranboo's eyes flashed different colours; Green and Red, Purple and gold, Green and blue.
"Ranboo?"
"Crap-I messed up didn't I-?"
Ranboo shook just shook his head, his eyes both being green,"Where am I? Am I no longer in The Other Side-?", his eyes changed again but this time to Purple and Gold,"Where am I?! Where's the underwater city??!", Ranboo kept changing his personality as his eyes changed colour and asking questions that Tubbo and Dream didn't know how to answer.
Tubbo looked at Dream, who was just as confused and began to hit himself with the book.
"What did you do. . .?"
"I don't know!"
Then they saw Ranboo walking away towards L'manberg, immediately they ran after him knowing this wouldn't end well!

=

Other members were on the bridge talking to Wilbur about Fundy and about the message of Fundy dying and was now on his last life.
Then they all heard shouting and screaming, they looked and saw Tubbo trying to stop Ranboo and Dream trailing behind them also yelling.
The members looked at one another in concern of Dream's presence but why Ranboo seemed off.
. . .
"Dream, Tubbo?"
Both froze seeing a handful of members now by them,"Is everything okay?", "Yep!-", then Dream fell in a ditch because of Ranboo,"OW!", "Sorry!", his eyes turn green,"You should watch your footing next time.", Ranboo's eyes kept changing colour and his personality kept changing and confused the members.
"What did you guys do-?!"
"We don't know!"
"Why am I not in the Mansion?!?"
"SHUT UP!"
They all shut up and look over at Dream, Dream got himself out of the ditch and dusted himself off,"Took a moment but I know what's wrong.", Dream pointed to Ranboo,"Because of my lack of practice of bring Hybirds back, along side Ranboo not exactly being from here for the spell to work properly, it seems like the spell used different souls to bring him back.", the members stare, Tubbo points at Ranboo,"So, you're saying the book misunderstood and used dead souls to bring him back!", Dream nods,"Yeah. . . That happens sometimes, mostly when the soul is too damaged.", that's when Tubbo wished he went to Dream sooner to being him back!
As members argued, Ranboo's eyes turned brown again and looked around before he noticed a spiral, purple and green, clip on Sapnap's jumper,"Can I see that?", Sapnap was confused bit just handed it to him, the colours reminded him of someone as Ranboo came back in control and flashes of Karl talking to different people gave him a headache.
"Uuhh. . . What's going on?"
Members turned and saw Karl, Punz and Philza walking up to them confused,"We were mining near by and we heard shouting?", "Ranboo, you're back to life?!", Philza was shocked and Karl didn't know what to ask as Ranboo looked fine.
Then his eyes turned Purple and Gold, he looked at Karl and his went to real confusion and shock.
"AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD?!?!?"
Everyone looked at Karl, Karl went pale and stared at Ranboo and trying to give him he look to 'stfu'.
Them his eyes turned green and went back to being completely calm and collected,"I apologise for that outburst, Jacobs seems like this other entity thinks your dead.", then it switched to brown eyes, Sapnap looked at Karl who just sunk to the ground,"Karl, what is it talking about.", "I couldn't explain if I could.", so that felt more concern with the other members.
"Didn't I stab you-?"
"SHUSH!"

=

Luckily Karl managed to convince the members that he'll help Dream fix this, in honestly didn't know what to do as one wrong move and he would be exposed.
He turned to the Enderman unsure if they all could hear him when not in control of Ranboo,"First off; Never bring the situations involving me up as that will create more trouble, second off; yes I am alive but don't ask how.", Karl showed the scar on his neck, when Ranboo's eyes turned brown and hugged Karl,"I'm so sorry!", Karl sighed and hugged back,"Sorry too, Butler.", they broke the hug and Dream looked at Karl and then at Ranboo,"Butler?", Karl turned to him,"Hese aren't just different personalities, it seems like when you revived him the book used his ancestors and descendents to patch up his soul and it lead to having multiple personalities.", Ranboo was back and was scared that these personalities were dangerous, but Karl knew the only dangerous personality was Ranbob as he knew Ranbob wanted him dead more than any of them.
"Okay; We need to create a system for this as well as give them a tour around the Dsmp.", Karl turned to Ranboo,"I know you all can hear me, so you better behave until we can fix this!", Ran was now in control,"Your suggestion?", "Until we can undo what the book did, we'll create a system to who should be in control of the body at what day or time.", Ran nods then his eyes change to black,"Seems fair, Partner.", "Hey, John.", Dream looked like he might just die on the spot, Karl pats Dream on the head and promised to help out in anyway he can and keep them in line.