{I'm Sorry I Lied. . .}

Ghostboo and Aimsey were back in the Mansion.
Ghostboo was patching up Aimsey's leg, now the leg had scars and possible bone fractures.
. . .
"Ranboo. . . Can you promise me something. . .?", he looked at Aimsey,"Yeah. . .", ". . . Promise me. . . Never to lie again to me. . .", Aimsey smiled,"I know you did it to protect me, but me not knowing is more dangerous. . .", Ghostboo nods,"Okay, I'm sorry. . .", "And, I'm sorry no one has brought you back to life. . .", Ghostboo smiled,"No worries, there's no way to without Dream. . .", Aimsey sat up a bit, as Ghostboo raised her leg to wrap the bandage more,"Dream?", "Yeah, like a lot of people, he caused issues but has the power to bring people from the dead. For some reason, he doesn't like doing it but has gone missing like, he ran off the Dsmp.", Aimsey frowned, if everyone hated Dream then why are the a few selections of people that like him.
And why did Tubbo try to make her join this weird cult thing about him??
"Then, why did Tubbo want me to join a cult about him?", "From what I heard, there are some people that believe Dream isn't the Villain. Some of them have good points, and Tubbo. . . I don't know why he would try to do that. He's hated Dream for a long time like Tommy.", "Maybe he thought if I joined it then you would kick me out. . .?", Ghostboo nods,"Maybe.", he finished wrapping her leg up,"You should rest, I'll go talk to Tubbo about this and try not to worry.", Aimsey nods,"And Foolish is coming over to do more work, he'll keep you company and keep you safe.", with that Ghostboo left.
. . .
"Please don't fade. . ."
Aimsey could see Ghostboo was fading, the soul was breaking and this was his mind. . . It's like, Logical can't feel anything but the heart still can. . .
. . .

=

"I just don't understand why you would give her the Mansion!!", Tubbo glared at Ghostboo,"Tubbo, I-", Ghostboo took a moment, trying to compose himself as his angry widowed Platonic Husband stood before him,"I gave her the Mansion, in hopes to keep her safe. I thought if she stayed there, then she wouldn't have to go through what any of us had to go through, me, you, Tommy and everyone on this server.", Tubbo remained silent,". . .", "I get it, the Mansion was built for us but. . . Giving it to someone to keep them safe, someone that was my friend. . .", Ghostboo looked down,"Look. . . Tubbo, please leave Aimsey alone. . . She didn't do anything wrong, I gave her the Mansion and she was scared that she was dead, she was scared that I was a ghost and. . .", Tubbo looked at his dead husband, seeing the hurt in his eyes.
. . .
He was going to make the Server pay, he was going to find Dream to bring back Ranboo and make Aimsey pay for stealing the Mansion.
. . .
He just needs to find Dream. That'll he needs to do.