{Jschlatt's New Pet}

Jschlatt left the casino to go for a walk and to get his mind off things.
He was tired, tried of this crappy server and everyone's bullshit.
He wanted a day where people didn't fight, so he could have a peaceful day and not have to wait for Quackity coming in and telling him about Dream or Tubbo coming into work and talking about Ranboo, he wasn't a fucking therapist!-
*MEOW!*
Jschlatt snapped out of his mind and saw a ginger tabby cat, guessing he nearly stepped on the tail because it retreated a Bush.
"Shit, sorry about that."
Jschlatt took another direction to not bother the kitten or risk stepping on it as he fought with his own mind.
*Meow*
Jschlatt paused for a moment, looking behind him he saw the tabby cat following him,". . . Uh, you know you're following the ghost that nearly trotted on your tail?", so Jschlatt again tried to continue walking to get back to the Casino.
*Meow*
He turned again and it was still following him, this was confusing to Jschlatt because never did an animal follow him like this especially after he nearly trotted on their foot or tail and maybe themselves.
Jschlatt sighed,"Why are you following me?", the kitten only meowed again and approached Jschlatt more, looking up at him.
. . .
"Fine."
Jschlatt picked up the kitten and walked back to The Casino with it in his arms.

=

Back at the casino, Jschlatt poured it some milk in a bowl and some chicken,"Hm.", the cat drank up and eat happily, least Jschlatt thinks it looked happy. . .?
The cat finished and looked at Jschlatt, who was kneeling down at the cat,"Is that enough for ya? Is that what you wanted, food??", only the cat approached him and started to purr and rubbed it's nose against Jschlatt's hand.
Jschlatt pet the cat, it purred and rubbed it's head against his palm and against Jschlatt.
He smiled, feeling something he didn't feel in a long time: Happiness.
"You know what, I'm keeping you."

=

Quackity opened the door to Jschlatt's,"Jschlatt, I need ya-", Quackity paused in the doorway.
Jschlatt was on the floor playing with a kitten,"Hey Boss. Meet Jumbo.", Quackity blinked a few times,"When did-?", "He was following me back yesterday.", Quackity nods, closing the after him.
. . .