{The Among Us Gang 1/?}

"How did you all meet?"

"We all met in High School!"

=

"Remember dear; You'll find someone that will make you feel. . . 'Complete'."
Corpse waved goodbye to his mother as herself and his father left for their trip to America for business, leaving Corpse alone once again and going into to High School.
"Whatever the hell that means."
Corpse honestly has no idea what his mom is even on about, he went inside to get his bag and his phone that was still on the charger.
Making sure his mask was on, he threw his bag on and put his headphones on as he walked to School.
Akademi High School.

~

"Welcome to your first year at Akademi High, I know the rumours may have scared you but I promise that I will be sure the safety in this school!"
The Principal was quite old and tired, he looked really tired and had this wild look in his eyes, like he was looking for danger or someone.
. . .
Valkyrae looked around the sea of students, she then noticed an empty chair that was next to Toast, maybe someone was running late?

=

Sykkuno had a plate of food, it was chocolate chip cookies and he was going around giving them out to everyone that wanted something to eat during the break before the next class.
"?"
Sykkuno noticed someone alone in the music room, peaking in he noted that the student had black curly hair and seemed to wearing a black face mask, was he unwell or?. . .
"Um. . . Hello?"
He looked up at Sykkuno,"Uh. . . Want a cookie?", he held it out to him, Corpse looked at Sykkuno for a moment before he took the cookie from the tray.
Sykkuno smiled and left, he looked at the cookie and pulled down to mask and ate the cookie and continued to write down a few lyrics.

=

During art class, they had to make a mask as a symbol of themselves or something just out of their minds.
Sykkuno used some clay to make his flower pot, he noticed the same student from the music room in another room from the others,"Hey, uh. . . Why is he sitting alone?", Toast looked over,"Uhhh. . . Dunno, maybe he doesn't like people.", Toast shrugged, he wasn't too sure but continued the art piece.
But Sykkuno felt bad for him, no one should be alone.
Maybe he should try talking to him at some point?
Yeah!

=

"Hi there."
Sykkuno walked over to the black haired boy, noting his eyes and the bags under his eyes.
"I noticed you were alone the whole day, and I wanted to know if you were okay.", the student titled his head, but he held his hand and raised an 'Okay' sign.
"Oh, that's good. I'm Sykkuno."
He held his hand out to him, the student then shook his head.
"Corpse."