Prologue

In an isolated area within Japan, a forest, a gunshot is heard throughout the forest. Spooking any of the wild life near the vicinity from birds to boars. Inside the said dense forest is a fifteen years old boy with white hair. On his hands, he is currently holding a M1903 Springfield rifle. A rifle that is given to him by his gramps for hunting in the forest.

He then makes his way over to the area where he shot at and upon arriving he sees in the ground was a dead wild green pheasant

He then makes his way over to the area where he shot at and upon arriving he sees in the ground was a dead wild green pheasant. Picks the body up and puts it on the bag that he was carrying around the back of his waist.

???: A nice catch. I hope gramps would like it...

Then he hears the brushes moving against the their contact with an unknown animal. Noticing that it was probably a lurking animal, he went back to the spot where he shot from. He waited for a good thirty minutes straight of pure deafening silence before a wild boar came into view. He turns the ammo box of the rifle and it loads itself with another .30-03 Springfield cartridge. Then he immediately looks through the rifle's battle sight once again.

Relaxing his breathing and his finger on the trigger, waiting for the perfect opportunity to take the killing shot

Relaxing his breathing and his finger on the trigger, waiting for the perfect opportunity to take the killing shot. Another few minutes more of waiting, then the boar found itself on the perfect spot for the boy to take the shot. The boy pulls the trigger then a loud gunshot is heard once again throughout the forest.

Hitting the boar on the body, it squeals in pain while running around the area before the boy finally finishing it's misery with him stabbing the boar on the neck. The boy finally releases a breath of relief finally getting it done and finally turns on the rifle's safety. And with that he drags the boar through the forest to a village that that was sitting right beside it.

After a few minutes of walking and carrying the dead boar. He finally arrives at the cabin he's living in. The boy opens the front door of the house and is walking towards the kitchen. In the living room an old man is seen standing up and walks outside to see what the boy's catch for the week.

???: What do we have here?

He then sees a dead wild boar and green pheasant laying on his porch's table with a pool of blood underneath them. He then hears someone behind and turns around to see the white haired boy, who was carrying a leather knife roll up bag. The old man then takes the bag from the boy and rolled it open.