Chapter 2 - The First

The current date is December 02 of 2022, it is the day where they head off to the labyrinth of the floor to face the floor boss. A large group of players are seen walking through Forest Fields making their way to the boss rooms entrance with Diavel leading the way thanks to Shiro giving him the map info.

Behind the large group was a party of three players, the being Shiro the Co-Raid Leader, Kirito and Asuna

Behind the large group was a party of three players, the being Shiro the Co-Raid Leader, Kirito and Asuna. Currently they were discussing the plans on how will they be handling the Kobold Sentinels.

They had a small party so Shiro advised that all incomplete parties will be the ones to handle the Sentinels

They had a small party so Shiro advised that all incomplete parties will be the ones to handle the Sentinels. No one was against the decision seeing that he was making a valid point.

Kirito: Let's go over it again.

Shiro: Dude, that's been like the 15th time this day alone we're talking about this plan. Take a chill pill for once jeez.

Kirito: Anyways, thanks to Shiro's advice earlier. We leftovers are now supposed to target the guard mobs called Ruin Kobold Sentinels.

Asuna: I know.

Shiro: (-_-) I wish I could kill you right now Kirito.

Kirito: Me and Shiro will be deflecting their pole axes with a sword skill. So switch in at that moment.

Asuna: Switch?

Shiro: Wait.. Please don't tell me this your first time to be in a party...

Asuna: It is actually.

Kirito looks at her in disbelief and slumps his head down. Meanwhile, Shiro was just giving her a deadpan expression.

Shiro: (-_-) Tell me something else that you don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After several minutes of walking they finally arrived at the Boss room entrance. Shiro took the lead here and advised everyone to double check all there equipment. High caution is a must, this floor boss may very well be the cause of their deaths. He wanted to complete this raid with no casualties but that is a mere pipe dream.