Chapter 1 - One of A Kind

It's been a month now ever since this game of life and death started. Several names being marked off in the Monument of Life that I found in the Black Iron Palace.

The amount of players that have died has almost reached two thousand casualties mostly from suicide

The amount of players that have died has almost reached two thousand casualties mostly from suicide. It's still rising as we speak because of the daily reminder that we may all be stuck here forever until our body in real life continues to rot away.

Anyways, I am currently in the field dungeon known as Horunka Woods. I was trying to complete this hidden quest that gives me a special item. To be honest, I only found it by luck through countless retaking the same quest over and over again.

Shiro: One more Dire Wolf and I'm good to go.

Then exactly when I finished my thoughts, I saw a dire wolf lurking in the corner of my eye. I immediately turn my body and used the sword skill [Rage Spike] to close the distance between me and the mob. I pull out my dagger using the dual wielding method I found out and hits the wolf with [Slant].

Shiro: And that's that done. I wonder if the meeting has started yet.

Yes, today there will be a meeting about the Boss raid that'll be happening soon. I already gave him all the info he needs and the plan on how we'll take down this boss. Shaking my head and pulls out a teleport blue crystal.

Shiro: Teleport: Tolbana

I was then engulfed by light and once it died down I find myself in the teleport monument of Tolbana.

I look around see some groups of players making their way to the town's amphitheater

I look around see some groups of players making their way to the town's amphitheater. I went along with the group but a few meters behind since I don't want them thinking that I want to join their group.

Upon arrival I already saw multiple players in the seats and in the distance I see Kirito seating there as well. I make my way over to him and greeted him with a smile.

Shiro: Hey Kirito.

Kirito: Oh Shiro, nice to meet you.

Shiro: Likewise. I see that you finally finished that quest, huh?