Chapter 3 - Smithy

It has been a month after the bounty has been placed on Shiro's head. Multiple players let temptations make their decisions and took the quest. A man hunt has occurred throughout the entire time while clearing floors 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Safe zones weren't an ideal place to stay anymore for Shiro as players now often check every inn in all of the safe zones.

Many have claimed to have slain the infamous Player Killer but thanks to the Monument of Life. Their claims were proven only to be a lie.

While some players were actually trying to actively find him

While some players were actually trying to actively find him. They all underestimate him as a low leveled player that only joined the first raid only for the exp and didn't make moves but only cowered in a corner. Though that couldn't be further from the truth.

Unfortunately, numerous players were flabbergasted at the strength of the First. Multiple players were defeated and found unconscious in the middle of mob fields or forests. Some were unfortunate and didn't came back which only caused one of the two main guilds that makes up the Assault Team, which it's leader was Kibaou, raised the bounty on his even more.

Currently, Shiro is seen wearing a cloak to hide his face as he just arrived the sixth floor that been recently cleared by the Assault Team. He thought that since the Assault team were now clearing floor 7 he'll had a more of a breathing room to farm for Exp and Col.

Shiro: Let's go

Shiro: Let's go...

Then he began killing all the mobs in the Wetlands. Most the mobs in the area gave him little exp due to his habit of always hitting the max leveling cap of each floor.

He was only using his sword because some players were actually near him, parties of them. Shiro didn't want to draw attention to himself and kept on farming. The mobs he was facing weren't even difficult for him, Pointed Beaks only do one move which is charging at the player with it's beak. The other mob was just a mob that deals a poison debuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like hours which actually is, Shiro has done his daily quota for today in the span of three hour. Currently he was now heading for Teleport Gate. On his way, he saw a brown haired girl getting pulled by some guys.