Chapter 3

Meredith let Derek in and he came up and stated kissing her. He carried her upstairs bridal style and stated taking her clothes off. He threw her on the bed and said " I never stopped loving you"
" me too " she replied. Meredith let out a small moan. Derek moaned in response. After a few hours they finally fell asleep. They woke up in each others warm embrace. He woke Meredith with kisses.
"Good morning" she said.
"It's a good morning indeed" he replied. They got up and went to work. Meredith's mother noticed they came in together, but she decided not to say anything. Meredith's mother paged her to her office.
"Did you need anything mom?" She asked.
" did you sleep with Derek last night?" Ellis asked.
" why?" Mer replied.
"It won't effect anything" her mother said.
" Well then yes I did" Mer said. Just as Mer was leaving her mother yelled "your on his service." Meredith went to find Derek.
"Hello." Meredith said.
"Dr.grey can we take this to an on-call room?" he asked.
"But we have rounds." Mer said.
"Fine, after rounds." Derek replied. After rounds Derek led Meredith to the on-call room. He closed the door and locked it behind them. He threw Meredith on to the bed and ripped off her clothes. She did the same for him.
"Come, Derek, come." Meredith moaned.
" I'm coming." he moaned back. After about a half an hour of sex they left the on-call room together to go prep a patient for surgery. It was just a simple aneurism clipping so Derek let Meredith do it. After she closed they scrubbed out.
"On-call room you and me?" He asked.
"Sure, we should celebrate." She replied. They finished scrubbing out and headed to the on-call room but they were stopped by Ellis.
"Where are you two going?" She asked.
"Post-op checks" Derek replied saving them from trouble.
" Keep going." She replied with some suspicions. They kept walking until her mother was out of sight and they slipped into and on-call room. He threw her on the bed and they ripped each other's clothes off.
" We need to be quiet or we will raise suspicions" Mer said.
" People already know" he replied.
" Fine, but be quiet so we don't annoy anyone outside." she said. They finished up and left the room a few minutes apart.
A few hours later
He waited for her to get off the elevator and he took her home. This time they went to Derek's trailer. He threw Meredith on to the bed and after a few hours of sex and snuggling they fell asleep. The were abruptly woken up by his alarm.
" Good morning" he said groggily. Meredith groaned in response. They got up and grabbed some coffee and drove to work. When they walked in Meredith went to the residents lounge and Derek went to the attending's lounge.