Chapter 9

4 weeks later at their wedding
Meredith's POV
"Are you ready?" Cristina asked me. Her and Izzie are my bridesmaids.
"Yes" I said. I was dressed and ready to go. I had a small bump that was slightly noticeable and my first trimester is just about over. I'm super excited to get married with my friends and family by my side my mother will be there and I have asked Richard to walk me down the aisle. Everything seems to be in place but something seems off, but I'll just keep going on with my day. I stepped out and began to walk toward the aisle with Richard and we began walking. I made eye contact with Derek who was just staring in awe at me. I just thought about how much I love him. Richard handed me off to Derek and we began the ceremony.
We said our vows and here it comes.
"Do you Meredith Grey take Derek shepherd to be your husband in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, and as long as you both shall live?" he said.
"I do" I said.
"Do you Derek Shepherd take Meredith Grey to be you wife in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, and as long as you both shall live?" he said to Derek.
"I do" said Derek.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest said. Derek pulled me in for a nice long kiss. Our tounges began to intertwine and then we pulled away.

|at the reception|

The DJ calls us up for our first dance as a married couple and I walked up embraced Derek's body and laid my head on his chest. We danced until the song ended and he asked all of the couples to come dance with us. After that song ended a fun song came on we had a great time dancing around. We danced and then we ate and the time came to cut the cake. We ate and then we went and talked to our families and danced around. We greeted Derek's family and all of his sisters and we went to see my mother. We were going to stay in the wedding suite of a hotel for a few nights and take a few days off. When the wedding reception concluded we drove to our hotel and went up to our suite. Patrick began to unzip my dress and throw me on the bed. I began to pull of his clothes also. Our tounges intertwined and he fought for dominance and I gave it to him. After many hours of extremely amazing, hot sex we just layed there and fell asleep. We awoke the next morning from light pouring in from the windows. He rolled over and asked me how I was doing and if me and our baby needed anything. I said I was hungry so we ordered room service. When the few days we took off we're finally up we returned home and laid out stuff down and went into work. We walked in and went our separate ways receiving many congratulations from nurses and other doctors. I have an ultrasound set in 2 weeks, we are hoping to find out the sex. Derek is really excited about it. I stopped by Cristina and said hi.
"Hey Cris" I said.
"Oh hey mer" she replied, " how have you been?"
"Great" I said, "You?"
"Good, I have a surgery with Altman today, I can't wait to get to touch a heart after a few days." She replied.
"I'll see you later I'm on Derek's service" I said, "Bye"
"She ya" she said. I went to find Derek.

A/N: what do you guys want the sex of the baby to be? Hope you like my story vote and comment! ~ Maddi