Chapter 8

"Okay we got her back everybody." Bailey said remaining calm. We continued resecting the tumor. We finished and closed up. I scrubbed out and went to see Derek.

"can I get a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said. I pulled him into an on-call room.

" this was urgent?" he asked.

" yes it's the stupid pregnancy hormones that make me want to have sex all of the time, urgently" I replied in between kisses. After about a half hour of sex I was paged by Bailey. She wanted Me to some post-op stuff for her. I did all of that and then I was paged to the pit.
"What do we got?" I asked Bailey.
" car crash victims" she replied. The sound of the sirens began to get closer. All of the sudden I felt a wave of nausea come over me, I quickly ran inside and threw up and returned outside to doctor Bailey. All I could think was the perks of being pregnant.
"Grey you good?" She asked.
"Fine" I replied. The ambulances rolled in. There were other residents waiting at the doors so I went with Bailey to one of the ambulances.
"Alice Karry, 25-year-old female, multiple crush injuries and small head wound." I heard a paramedic say.
"Grey get her to trauma 3 and run some labs and get a ct." Bailey said to me. I brought the patient to trauma 3 and ordered all of the test Bailey asked for. Then I took her for a ct. Dr. Bailey came and sat with me while we waited for the CT results to come up.
"Page Derek" I said to Bailey, " she has a massive brain bleed we need to get her to the OR now."
Derek met up with us in the O.R. All of the sudden I felt a wave of nausea. I ran into the corner of the O.R. and took off my mask and threw up.
"Mer, are you okay?" Derek asked.
"Grey?" Bailey asked soon after.
"Fine" I said returning to the patient. We continued working on the patient. I'm at about 7 weeks now so I'm hoping the morning sickness gets better.
"Grey, do her post-op notes and be waiting for her when she wakes up." Said Derek and Bailey. I had just finished her post-op notes when I noticed some movement from the patient. She opened up her eyes.
"Hi, I'm dr. Grey, can you tell me your name?" I asked her.
"Alice Karry" she said.
"Do you know where you are?" I asked her next.
"Some hospital" she said.
"Okay your neuro exam looks good, oh and by the way your in Seattle Grace Hospital." I told her. I walked out.
"Hey" I said to Derek, "her neuro exam look good."
"That's good" he said. It was finally the end of the day when Derek came to get me. I was so tired and ready to go home.
"So" he said, "anymore wedding thoughts?"
"I kinda want to do it before I start showing to much and before we have the baby." I said to him. We began to plan the wedding. I agreed to a white dress. We decided to get married on his land. We wanted a small ceremony and maybe a small reception at my house. We finalized the plans and set a date about 4 weeks from now. We sent out our invitations. I was so excited, I really wanted to marry Derek right now. I love him so much.

A/N- I have a lot of school stuff right now, but I will try to update more often.