What are your backstories?

CW// SWEARING & SEXUAL REFERENCES

Foundation: Thank you for the question looper.

Foundation: I don't remember much about my past only that I was an incredible fighter on my home planet.

Foundation:I heard rumours about the Zero Point and that's what led to us building the bridge and taking up residence on the flipside.

Visitor: ... Don't remember... Only The Imagined... And how kind she was to me...

Imagined: Oh he remembers that, well... he was being picked on for being the quiet kid so I defended him which led to me being bullied...

Order: Damn right she was and she fucking deserved it, defending that nonce staring at her, if I was allowed to kick his ass he'd be with The Last Reality up in space.

Order: Other then that we don't remember much of our life before the Seven though I do remember that Imagined was the class whore, you know how many guys she bought back home? I saw a new one everyday!

Imagined: *scoff* like she can say anything she flirted with every guy in class and they social distanced.

Foundation: That's enough from you two trying to expose each other I'm going to Scientist and Paradigm!

Scientist: I can see why you came here now, well I only remember what classes I took and how me and Paradigm met.

Paradigm: Same here.

Scientist: Hey boss, do you hear yelling?

Foundation: Oh for fuck's sake!

Order: I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!

Imagined: YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!

Order: SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU BITCH!

Visitor: Shut it, emo.

Order: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!

*Order then proceeded to chase around Visitor for the next several hours with Imagined trying to save his dumbass*

Origin: Thank you looper for not pushing my boundaries you've gained my respect the Foundation said you'd all be trustworthy I'm starting to believe him for once in my eternal life