What was the incident in Weapons Wing 2-B?

Imagined: Well I had to go there because the sentries were testing out a new railgun cannon a weapon meant to take down the I.O airships at the time.

Imagined: Now just before this I had put some chewing gum in mouth and had completely forgot about so when I put on my helmet which has a aerial circulatory system it proceeded to grow in size.

Imagined: I didn't want to die drowning in chewing gum I took off my helmet and this point the bubble had expanded to in incredible size so big infact it could intercept the cannon and that exactly what it did...

Imagined: The cannon fired and blew up the bubble, chewing gum went flying all over the room blocking the barrel of railgun cannon, get stuck in the Foundations new armour set and staining the brand new blades for me and Order.

Imagined: After that Origin scolded me and removed all the chewing gum from my room even the ones I had stuck under my workbench the poor sentries spent weeks cleaning the cannon and the room by the time they had finished all the blimps had been destroyed.

Imagined: Luckily they were repurposed and put into the mech allowing it to fire the lasers during the final battle we also put tons of them into the sword which gave it the effect it did and let her cut down the blimps and the collider if the seismic charges didn't go off....

Imagined: So ye that's what happened in the Weapons Wing 2-B and it's now one of my most infamous moments next to punching Gunnar into the Zero Point and retrieving the Zero Shard he he :3