Who is the bravest and puts up with the most crap between the Seven Ladies?

Order: As I've stated before I spend most of my time in my room however on the rare occasion I am sent on a mission, it's terrifying sneaking into enemy territory! I think that's brave, as for how much crap I have to put up with, its only minimal it's only Origin's constant scolding and the occasional weird look but people support me and judging by your profile picture, questioner you also are in support of me.

Imagined: I think the bravest thing I've done is stand by the Paradigm while the majority of the Seven hate her as for the crap I deal with, its similar to Order's however unlike my sister I actually retort Origin it's actually my favourite pass time :)

Paradigm: OH BOY WHERE DO I BEGIN! First I came back to an organisation that hates me which is extremely brave and then I was shunned for the entire time by the members on the moon base! I EXPOSED THE ZERO POINT  AND CAUSED THE END OF THE ORIGINAL REALITY ZERO ONCE, COMPARED TO I.O I'M A BLOODY SAINT!

The image at the top of this log was the Scientists response to Paradigm in which the caption was "You wafflin P" to which several seconds later Paradigm promptly punched him across the moon base at lightning speeds it took several hours to locate him and take him back to Synapse Station for proper medical treatment from the sentries.

Paradigm later received a very prolonged scolding from Foundation about not punting fellow Seven members into the vast reaches of outer space.