48

COLTON

She looks gorgeous—no, divine—on her knees in front of me. My cock hits the back of her throat and she furrows her brows, but moans, as she looks up at me. Holy shit, she's taking it like a fucking queen.

My queen.

The only thing missing would be us both completely naked, and her rubbing herself, getting ready for my mouth to bring her to heaven again. And again. That hobby I was looking for when Kenneth came to visit the house has quickly become Liana, and I didn't even realize it until right now, as her hand slowly moves up my thigh to cup my balls.

I want to push her off. I want to rip her clothes off, flip her around, plunge into her from behind and hear her moans in my ear as I wrap my hand around her delicate neck. I want to hear her struggle to breathe, and I want to see how taut I make her nipples, and how fucking wet she becomes as soon as I darken my eyes in her direction.

Groaning, I run my fingers through her hair and smile. "You're doing so good, baby," I tell her, "taking my cock like you're made for it."

She nods, not much, but I catch it, and it makes my grin grow.

"Fuck," I hiss as she presses herself deeper, my head breaking through down her throat. She stays there for a few seconds, her moans vibrating through my shaft in the most delicious way..

She pulls back again, saliva dripping between her lips and my tip as she smiles so brilliantly up at me, I would've asked her to marry me. Lucky for me, she's already mine in every way, and no one else is ever going to experience her willingness, her brilliance and her dirty mind.

"Strip," I order after having gawked at her beautiful face for too long.

"Yes, Colton," she replies, her voice smooth like butter.

I can't describe what those two words does to me from her lips. It's like a lightning bolt straight through my heart, and down to my hard dick. I want to hear those words come out of her mouth every day for the rest of my damn life.

Liana stands up, her eyes firmly on mine the whole time. The confidence in her has grown with her curves since she moved in, and I'm not complaining. After our little weekend trip, she's been practically begging for something naughty every night, and I haven't been stingy. Her clothes fall to the floor, one item at a time, teasing me with her slow hands. I think I growl, because she giggles, and then her black lace underwear is off, and all of her is exposed to me.

It's like the first time every time I see her like this. My insides are burning with desire, my cock pulsating with the need to be so deep inside her I'm losing my mind.

Soon.

"You are a very good girl," I say, taking a step closer to her. She swallows, and her nipples pebble under my stare as she takes a few steps back, hitting the kitchen island behind her. I smile. "You were a little slow with your clothes, but does that qualify for punishment?" I raise a brow as she seems to have lost her tongue. I add, "Maybe it does."

"I just tried to make it look nice," she whispers, her throat clogged with emotions.

I see it so clearly in her eyes that she wants it—both punishment and reward. She's made for me in every way, and as that thought enters my mind, my heart stutters. I walk up to her, my hands cupping her sweet, rounded face, my thumbs caressing her soft, brown skin..

She stares at me, wide-eyed and gorgeous, as I brush my lips over hers and groan. "Everything you do looks nice, baby," I tell her, my voice coming out gravelly and rough. "Every. Fucking. Thing."

I kiss her. There's no doubt left inside me that she's mine and I'm hers. Whatever triggered my heart to open up and explode for her deserves the world, because this is the best feeling I've ever had in my life; a feeling of trust, of unconditional and raw love.