Get Some Damn Sleep. || Pibby Corruption! BF X Pico Oneshot

Author's Note:

Here's some context of the universe this one shot takes place in:

BF in this story is nicknamed Bandit, and will be referred to as such through-out the story.
He is 20 years old here.

Most of the people from his universe, including GF, are dead, due to the corruption.

Pico in this story is nicknamed Bullet, and will be referred to as such through-out the story.
He is 21 years old here.

The Pico in this story isn't exactly the same as Bandit's, he comes from a timeline where he was the main survivor of the corruption rather than Bandit.

Bandit just pretends like he comes from the same timeline cause HEEHOH DENIAL

Bandit's in the process of coming to terms with what has happened, and is moving on, so he will most likely end up with Bullet, hence why I put Pico X BF in the title.

None of this is canon to the actual Pibby Corrupted mod's storyline, and is purely fanmade.

If you don't like Pico X BF, you can skip this chapter now.

I will most likely do another chapter sometime explaining the details about Bandit and Bullet more in depth later on, but for now, this is all the context I've deemed necessary to get out of the way.

Also, this is a self indulgent sickfic so expect depictions of ~illness~
Just in case you're uncomfortable with that.

No emetophobia warning here, that won't be included here.

Alright.. now that all that is out of the way, enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a good while of traveling for the two, trekking their way through universe and universe in search of fellow survivors to take in for refuge, or to clear out any corruption that had been left behind in each universe's wake.

During their travels, they had come across a 2 story house in some unknown world, and decided to take shelter in it for the night, deeming it was safe enough to do so.

The night had passed, and morning had risen, so it was time for them to pick up their things, and head back out again.

..Unfortunately, for one of the two boys, the Corruption wouldn't have been the only type of virus he had to worry about.

Bandit had been laying down on his back alone on the bed longer than his cloudy mind could count, staring up blankly at the ceiling as he tried to psych himself up enough to start getting up, but god, he can't.
His whole body ached like he had just came out of a fight, coming up barely victorious.
Not to mention it was utterly freezing, it took him a moment to realize he was actually shivering from how cold the room felt to him.

Getting straight to the point: he felt like utter shit. He didn't feel like getting up in the slightest, but he knew he couldn't just lay here all morning, Bullet was waiting for him, he was sure. And he didn't wanna keep them waiting, they had work to do today.

He needed to be strong, he can't let something as small as a little pain stop him from doing his job, he can't become weak now! Not now.

So, deciding to rip off the bandaid, he forced himself to sit upright, with a small groan of utter misery.
He exhales softly, wheezing a little from the congestion in his chest, bringing on the urge to cough, and he did.
A small, smoker's lung-ish kind of cough came out of him, and he internally cringed at the way it sounded. God, he hates this, can't he just go back to sle—