Random ass shit post oneshot

At the end of stress:

After literally fucking murdering an entire army, Pico blows away the smoke coming from the barrels of his guns.

Tankman just clicked his tongue, rather impressed on how some sexually ambiguous carrot man managed to fuck up an whole ass army.

"Well, well, well.,you somehow managed to survive! I'm impressed."

Tankman congratulated, as he looks towards the blue haired midget standing right in front of him.

Boyfriend only just stood there, smiling and staring.

Tankman didn't know what to think, so he just repeated what he already said.

"You managed to survive.. I'm impressed."

Tankman didn't get a response, so Girlfriend, feeling awkward, murmured into her boyfriend's ear.

"Babe, he's talking to you."

In response, BF only went

"HUH?"

Tankman only places a hand on his visor, exhaling.

"God damnit, Pico, you made the fucker go deaf!"

Pico casually twirls the uzi in his right hand, bringing it down to his side as he looked at Tankman, tilting his head.

"I did?"

Tankman lowered his hand, exhaling yet again.

"Of COURSE you did, you carrot dick, you were literally SHOOTING RIGHT AND LEFT RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!"

Pico looks towards his guns in his hands, "..Oh."

Then looks back at Tankman slowly, no expression on his face.

"..Shit."

END.